Skyrim lag in cities

kakokaku

Hello guys, everything is alright? I have been having problems with lag in Skyrim for a long time and this only happens when I am in cities and I have already looked in various forums and found nothing I hope you can help me.
I also did this video to show you what happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5qUzpgopIqk
Note: I don't speak English so I translated this post with google translator so I'm sorry if there are any errors in the text: P

9 minutes ago, kakokaku said:

Hello guys, everything is alright? I have been having problems with lag in Skyrim for a long time and this only happens when I am in cities and I have already looked in various forums and found nothing I hope you can help me.
I also did this video to show you what happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5qUzpgopIqk
Note: I don't speak English so I translated this post with google translator so I'm sorry if there are any errors in the text: P

Those locations you show: Bridge at Riverwood, Top of Dragonsreach, and entrance/marketplace in Whiterun are known locations of slowdown in Skyrim. They are a vanilla game issue for many people.

Could do with some PC specs here. Also would be useful to know if you have mods like open cities or any mods which increase the NPC population in skyrim. The obvious conclusion is that your pc/game can't handle having many actors (NPCs) on screen, so your game colossally slows down as a result.

Also as twitterbutter mentioned above, it could be the game engine's fault. Riverwood is downright cursed and I, personally, had many crashes while visiting it.

My PC Specs is :

- FX 8320e @3,2Ghz

- GA-970A DS3P Rev 2.1

- Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti OC.

- Hyperx 8Gb 1866Mhz.

- EVGA 500 White.

- WD 500Gb HD(OS), WD 1TB HD (Games).

So this may even be a problem in the game engine, but I've already seen on youtube videos that the game was running normally (including those locations) and the lag exists without mods too ( in the video the game is running in vanilla ).

(Translated with Google Translate).

Archived