Hello community, some help of how to add bush a Beach Paradise

deutchlander

Hello community  I'm able to do  modding with LRphotostudio and Autolink, I want to add bush mod a BP mod but I'm having trubles with blender,texture tool and tmc object tool. 

I watched this way of how to add bush to BP, but I dont how to use texture tool, tmc object tool and also I dont understand the encryption files. I must be doing it wrong or/and I must omiting something. someone could helps to do it right? 

thanks advanced

correct me in this video: link below

how I added the bush. Link video on youtube. (age restriction, sign in on youtube first)

351ixqa.png

8 hours ago, deutchlander said:

Hello community  I'm able to do  modding with LRphotostudio and Autolink, I want to add bush mod a BP mod but I'm having trubles with blender,texture tool and tmc object tool. 

I watched this way of how to add bush to BP, but I dont how to use texture tool, tmc object tool and also I dont understand the encryption files. I must be doing it wrong or/and I must omiting something. someone could helps to do it right? 

thanks advanced

correct me in this video: link below

how I added the bush. Link video on youtube. (age restriction, sign in on youtube first)

From what I saw in your vid, you've done everything right up to step 5.

Once you load your .TMC in texture tool, you can with a right click on the texture list :

- add textures slots

- extract textures in .dds format

- swap a texture in the list or load a texture in an empty slot (both with the "swap " command)

>> in your particular case, you need to first add at least one texture slot, then swap a texture for your bush in it, save and quit texture tool.

Then you need to assign the texture you just loaded in texture tool to the right mesh in object tool.

Go have a look at this tuto to get a basic understading of how object tool works, then you can ask more specific questions if you're still stuck.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81454-doa5lr-object-tool-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-it/

-

15 hours ago, YodaStitch2001 said:

From what I saw in your vid, you've done everything right up to step 5.

Once you load your .TMC in texture tool, you can with a right click on the texture list :

- add textures slots

- extract textures in .dds format

- swap a texture in the list or load a texture in an empty slot (both with the "swap " command)

>> in your particular case, you need to first add at least one texture slot, then swap a texture for your bush in it, save and quit texture tool.

Then you need to assign the texture you just loaded in texture tool to the right mesh in object tool.

Go have a look at this tuto to get a basic understading of how object tool works, then you can ask more specific questions if you're still stuck.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81454-doa5lr-object-tool-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-it/

-

I have the a new slot ready in ID 0. how must I extract the bush texture? I mean in image DDS, because that needs to swap. And what texture of slot 1 to 6 do I replace?

6 hours ago, deutchlander said:

I have the a new slot ready in ID 0. how must I extract the bush texture? I mean in image DDS, because that needs to swap. And what texture of slot 1 to 6 do I replace?

You don't replace any of the existing textures, and since you're using Saafrats mod as resources to begin with, you need to :

1 : extract the bush textures  (textures ID 3,4 and 5)  from Saafrats mod

Spoiler

5a27a5cf15e3a_tuto2.thumb.jpg.f037894ef83d06ee875c4f8fcb80bad5.jpg

2 : add 3 textures slots to the nude mod you want to edit at the bottom of the list (so you don't screw up ID numbers)

Spoiler

5a27a673287f0_tuto1.thumb.jpg.03176b9a6f9eba7ce2b3b1314e7240e4.jpg

5a27a7edb1e24_tuto3.thumb.jpg.e2ef8443f7f953f72572dd2ba11508a8.jpg

3 : you swap the textures you extracted earlier in the slots you just added (in the same order, 3-> 7, 4->8, 5->9)

-> save your edits in texture tool

-> now you need to match the bush mesh with the  textures in object tool

19 hours ago, YodaStitch2001 said:

You don't replace any of the existing textures, and since you're using Saafrats mod as resources to begin with, you need to :

1 : extract the bush textures  (textures ID 3,4 and 5)  from Saafrats mod

Reveal hidden contents

5a27a5cf15e3a_tuto2.thumb.jpg.f037894ef83d06ee875c4f8fcb80bad5.jpg

2 : add 3 textures slots to the nude mod you want to edit at the bottom of the list (so you don't screw up ID numbers)

Reveal hidden contents

5a27a673287f0_tuto1.thumb.jpg.03176b9a6f9eba7ce2b3b1314e7240e4.jpg

5a27a7edb1e24_tuto3.thumb.jpg.e2ef8443f7f953f72572dd2ba11508a8.jpg

3 : you swap the textures you extracted earlier in the slots you just added (in the same order, 3-> 7, 4->8, 5->9)

-> save your edits in texture tool

-> now you need to match the bush mesh with the  textures in object tool

then I did it before with blender it is not useful? how must I to match the bush mesh with the  textures in object tool? I tried it but I got a strange yellow body.

here the video link of how I did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovk-dv1U5Z4

38 minutes ago, deutchlander said:

then I did it before with blender it is not useful? how must I to match the bush mesh with the  textures in object tool? I tried it but I got a strange yellow body.

here the video link of how I did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovk-dv1U5Z4

Nope, the blender part was all right.

but you need to use object tool BEFORE step 4 to add a new mesh slot, like this :

Spoiler

5a28ceaa0d31d_tuto4.thumb.jpg.908fd184372a7e99b186505dde43e8f7.jpg

->

5a28cec654dcb_tuto5.thumb.jpg.4ef20f9ba1ef4d35bb687f88812610db.jpg

then you can insert the bush mesh in the new slot (here it's WGT_body_1) with polygon insert tool or LR photo studio

Then you add the textures in texture tool and you go back to object tool to assign them

1 hour ago, deutchlander said:

there are no changes. I believe is better that you do everthing since beginning until the final and you will show me in images step for step . Anyway here I is my video of how I did it. i kept on the TMCL from RACHEL NUDE BUSH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7q5xPZDUQ&feature=youtu.be

Before  that, you need to check your final .TMC/.TMCL files  in LR photo studio and try to swap wgt_body_1 with your edited bush mesh like this.

Spoiler

5a2a30075ba94_tuto6.thumb.jpg.41b4e2ecef046c646b4e3a22f2e46c4e.jpg

5a2a318450de8_tuto7.thumb.jpg.85b54f7bf5107ada7e2f18a6a1c0d4ea.jpg

then try to hide everything except your bush mesh

Spoiler

5a2a32ce12c83_tuto8.thumb.jpg.0c4136f35a45e685a9400c79b8468a4e.jpg

If you still don't see anything  (even with wrong colors or not in the right place) after that, then I'm not even sure where you messed up.

From there :

1: I can send you the finished files (since I did it to take the pictures anyway)

2 : you already have every detailled step you need to do this mod, I honestly don't see where I could add more details without getting even more confusing.

Speaking of confusing, when modding I find more practical to keep successive files edits in one folder with distinct (and meaningful) names rather than create multiple folders (maybe thats just me though).

21 hours ago, YodaStitch2001 said:

Before  that, you need to check your final .TMC/.TMCL files  in LR photo studio and try to swap wgt_body_1 with your edited bush mesh like this.

Hide contents

5a2a30075ba94_tuto6.thumb.jpg.41b4e2ecef046c646b4e3a22f2e46c4e.jpg

5a2a318450de8_tuto7.thumb.jpg.85b54f7bf5107ada7e2f18a6a1c0d4ea.jpg

then try to hide everything except your bush mesh

Hide contents

5a2a32ce12c83_tuto8.thumb.jpg.0c4136f35a45e685a9400c79b8468a4e.jpg

If you still don't see anything  (even with wrong colors or not in the right place) after that, then I'm not even sure where you messed up.

From there :

1: I can send you the finished files (since I did it to take the pictures anyway)

2 : you already have every detailled step you need to do this mod, I honestly don't see where I could add more details without getting even more confusing.

Speaking of confusing, when modding I find more practical to keep successive files edits in one folder with distinct (and meaningful) names rather than create multiple folders (maybe thats just me though).

it worked, but with the colors of first post. after I have hidden all except selected, what should I do? what is it following?

10 hours ago, deutchlander said:

it worked, but with the colors of first post. after I have hidden all except selected, what should I do? what is it following?

Still in LR photo studio, check texture viewer (right click on WGT_body_1)

Spoiler

5a2c153610735_tuto9.thumb.jpg.72ad3f3b85fadd4a2df28b2a84bbd2cb.jpg

If you don't have something like this, then you messed up or didn't save properly in texture tool or object tool

the file you just created with LR photo studio (the one that finish with -out.TMC) should look like this in object tool :

Spoiler

5a2c13ef18ecb_tuto10.thumb.jpg.4e5ad2c7ec1003cd50f0aa64d4012417.jpg

If it doesn't, then you'll have to redo the steps I detailled in my previous posts either with object tool or texture tool (or both).

finally everyting worked right. I messed up when I told you that looked as first post. I looked it so cause I didn't work with the last or final tmc I worked with the tmc with slot added. Anyway now It worked and that looks as you did it. I mean as you worked it and I guess that is finished Then this is the final? 

PD: I watched the other tutorial says I may change of bush color. how must I do it?

Then this is the final? 

Check your mod in-game, if it appears as you want, then yes

PD: I watched the other tutorial says I may change of bush color. how must I do it?

That should be easy now that you worked out everything else, just swap the bush textures in texture tool with one of another color (you can extract them from other nude bushy mods), or edit this one with gimp or photoshop.

15 hours ago, YodaStitch2001 said:

Check your mod in-game, if it appears as you want, then yes

That should be easy now that you worked out everything else, just swap the bush textures in texture tool with one of another color (you can extract them from other nude bushy mods), or edit this one with gimp or photoshop.

I checked in my game and the bush is white, however in LRphoto studio is blonde? why happened this? how can I get it blonde?

27y4hzl.png

I checked in my game and the bush is white, however in LRphoto studio is blonde? why happened this? how can I get it blonde?

This is the point where you should be able to find your answers yourself by :

1 : trying to swap textures in texture tool or how they are assigned in object tool

2 : start to really understand how this works with these two tutos.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88632-doa5lr-textures-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-them/

3 hours ago, deutchlander said:

I assigned the same amount of MTrCol (object tool) of TMC Rachel Nude bush from Safarats to My TMC RACHEL.NUDE but the result is the same, however in LRphoto studio is right?

What textures do I swap with texture tool?

Good idea, but you need to do more trials and errors than that:

1 :try swapping your three bush textures around in object tool and see the result in-game and in LR photo studio

2: same with texture tool, try to swap  your bush textures between them, or try extracting other bush textures from other nude mods and see the result when you swap them with the ones you're using currently.

Or you can enjoy, the white bleached pussy you already have, it looks good to me. :grin:

On 12/11/2017 at 1:52 AM, YodaStitch2001 said:

Good idea, but you need to do more trials and errors than that:

1 :try swapping your three bush textures around in object tool and see the result in-game and in LR photo studio

2: same with texture tool, try to swap  your bush textures between them, or try extracting other bush textures from other nude mods and see the result when you swap them with the ones you're using currently.

Or you can enjoy, the white bleached pussy you already have, it looks good to me. :grin:

I swapped all the bush textures with object tool and texture tool and I got differents results when I tried them in LR photo studio. I mean differents colors of bush ( blue, black, blonde) however when I tried them within the game always the bush was white. what is happening? I am not getting.

In my first post when I read the tutorial it said that with TMC texture tool I could modified DOAHDM body. I mean determine the color bush. it spoke something about the square 32x32, thing I dont understand. how can I modify color bush in texture tool?

here I found other method of another member (MiriamGarrity). perhaps this may help us.

Here's my whole workflow:

1. TMC Object Tool: open RACHEL_NUDE.TMC, import RACHEL_HLOD.TMC (name simplified here) and delete everything except WGT_body_02 (the bush mesh), Save as RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC

2. TMC Texture Tool: open RACHEL_HLOD.TMC, export the textures

3. TMC Texture Tool: open RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC, add in the bush textures from step 2, save

4. Import RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC into Blender using the TMC Import plugin (this imports both the body and bush meshes at once)

5. Move the bush closer, export the tmcmesh of the bush.

6. TMC Polygon Tool: open RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC, select WGT_body_02, delete everything, save.

7. TMC Polygon Insert Tool: open RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC, add the fixed bush mesh, set destination as WGT_body_02, save.

8. TMC Object Tool & TMC Texture Tool: open RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC in both, make sure all the meshes are pointing to the right textures, save in TMC Object Tool, then reopen in TMC Texture Tool and delete any extra unused textures.

That last step (8) is important because otherwise some of the meshes are pointing at the wrong materials and the character will load in the Movies, but not in a Fight.

All said, a longer workflow than is ideal - if I started from scratch, I could probably streamline this some.  But it's not very difficult at all to do.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-50-5617-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter-fallingcat/?page=127

here I found other method of another member (MiriamGarrity). perhaps this may help us.

All said, a longer workflow than is ideal - if I started from scratch, I could probably streamline this some.  But it's not very difficult at all to do.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-50-5617-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter-fallingcat/?page=127

Forget that other method, all the added steps are easier to do with LR photo studio

In my first post when I read the tutorial it said that with TMC texture tool I could modified DOAHDM body. I mean determine the color bush. it spoke something about the square 32x32, thing I dont understand. how can I modify color bush in texture tool?

To clarify :

Meshes = shape of an object (skin/cloth/hair/whatever)

Textures = color applied to the surface of an object

When you swap textures in textures tool, it changes the color of the object it is assigned with.

Here's my finished file, maybe it can help you figure out what you missed.

https://mega.nz/fm/EKgTkQpY

2 hours ago, deutchlander said:

your link is about a game battle vs chess, it is not about this topic and something else how is possible if I have blonde bush or another color in LR photo studio, in game I always have the white bush? how can I fix it?

Sorry, megasync is acting up on me, this link should work :

And I didn't answer that question because I really have no clue how it's possible

Archived