Need Help creating Nude textures for Divinity Original Sin 2.

The Lonesome Spirit

So I have extracted and acquired the correct UV's for the human_famales. however I'm not good at actually creating the texture. hit me up if you'd be down to create it.

There's a upper body nude mod for Female elves...but no other race.

I'll go ahead and post them below, but please let me know if you actually start working on them. Thanks,

Human_Female_Nude - Copy.rar

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2017 at 5:21 PM, Doctor Fate said:

So I have extracted and acquired the correct UV's for the human_famales. however I'm not good at actually creating the texture. hit me up if you'd be down to create it.

There's a upper body nude mod for Female elves...but no other race.

I'll go ahead and post them below, but please let me know if you actually start working on them. Thanks,

Human_Female_Nude - Copy.rar

I can do the repainting if it hasn't been done.

Do you have a way to use them in game if they are repainted. I am not familiar with the game.

I went ahead and repainted the textures. Attached below.

Human_Female_Nude -Felldude.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 4:14 AM, Felldude said:

I can do the repainting if it hasn't been done.

Do you have a way to use them in game if they are repainted. I am not familiar with the game.

I went ahead and repainted the textures. Attached below.

Human_Female_Nude -Felldude.zip

Sadly the nipple textures go a bit down compared to where they're supposed to be, though you did a good job on the upperbody. Another issue is the fact that even when naked, the laces from the original underwear are still there since they're 3D models. But no idea where they are located in the game files.

1 hour ago, Bloodfang said:

Sadly the nipple textures go a bit down compared to where they're supposed to be, though you did a good job on the upperbody. Another issue is the fact that even when naked, the laces from the original underwear are still there since they're 3D models. But no idea where they are located in the game files.

A screenshot would help, since I am doing it blind. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Archived