Character scale resetting to 1.00 after Sexout animation

22 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Is there any way to stop this from happening?

No, I think, at least w/o of some dirty hacks. Because mostly the animation is based on default actor's scale, with scales that bigger/smaller than default, it simply will be looks more weird than it is now

Yeah, always annoyed by this too. My main PC is 0.95 and his lover is 1.05 scale so I always forced to make his scale back in console after they have sex because it resets to 1 (PCs scale doesnt reset because it set straight in race parameters. This doesnt work for NPC through, even if his race is 1.05, ingame his scale resets to 1). >_>

I think it's somewhere in sexout scripts. Should search for it I think. I already made unique bodysuit for male PC so don't forced to have "always erected" body for PC if I want to have different body during sex so I'm familiar with editing sexout core scripts.

@Pantheress

You can try this a small fix. How it can help? If you look at the next parts of code you'll notice that this script have a part rescaling actor, but w/o of my added line, script can't get the "fScale" value from actor and skipping it

Sexout.esm

Script SexoutNGEffectBaseScriptF

line 158

; Lock and scale our participants
	foreach Entry <- Actors
		let actor := *Entry
		let fScale := actor.GetScale
		if actor.GetIsCreature
			if 1911 == anim ; special rule for bighorner 1911..
				PrintD "Scaling "+$(Entry["key"])+" from "+$fScale+" to 0.8"
				actor.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Started::fScale" fScale
				actor.SetScale 0.8
			endif
		else
			PrintD "Scaling "+$(Entry["key"])+" from "+$fScale+" to 1.0"
			actor.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Started::fScale" fScale ;I added this line 
			actor.SetScale 1.0
		endif
	loop

Archived