[Ren'Py][Visual Novel] Love and Submission 0.04

veqvil

PATREONBANNER3.thumb.jpg.faba8b7f70d4cbce7418cf5437b395e4.jpg

Hey guys! I wanted to promote my own visual novel project: Love and Submission.

As the title implies, there are two paths you can go for, you either build up a romantic loving relationship or approach a "different" kind of relationship.
My goal is to create a game where the impact of your decision is big enough to decide what you are going to see, experience and even who you meet.

The "plot":

After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time in 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.

Characters.thumb.jpg.5a594342d64ed48172697f0e59fafb64.jpg

I aim for a variety of body types and personalities to offer more fun and interesting gameplay. The personality also has a big impact on how you build up a relationship with the character. There are already many Characters planned.

I'm also happy to hear any feedback to improve this project! So feel free to comment away what you like and what you hate.

Updated 15.02.2018

Downloads:
PC: MEGA - MEDIAFIRE - LEWD - WORKUPLOAD - NOPY
MAC: MEGA - MEDIAFIRE - ZIPPY - LEWD - WORKUPLOAD - NOPY

INFO: OLD SAVES DON'T WORK
EXTRA: Little Xmas Gift! (Standalone minigame with some animations)
xmas.thumb.jpg.ac6337cc6b259848f00ebdfc9488eec2.jpg
MAC: Mega - Gdrive - Mediafire
PC: Mega - Gdrive - Mediafire

provided by [USER=263848]@GaLaLa05[/USER]
Character- Based Walkthrough
provided by [USER=239527]@Barioz[/USER]

(LINKS AND FORMATTING MADE BY AWESOME MOD WEP)

Patreon in case you are interested in supporting this project: https://www.patreon.com/veqvil

75331_PROMO.thumb.jpg.a7c97f2e67a94bbd3d2bdfcaf58cb681.jpg

42623_promo_1.jpg

42624_promo_2.jpg

42630_promo_7.jpg

arr_027a.jpg

br_011.jpg

ds_005.jpg

75328_promo2.thumb.jpg.8e49097932f27ef4833675201e6b2e8b.jpg

ds_liv_086.jpg

75329_promo3.thumb.jpg.3c837836c7749815dc28fab6dd28fbda.jpg

75327_promo.thumb.jpg.6f4e91a7e2e5e1ec869decf3d3997f5d.jpg

75330_promo5.thumb.jpg.da7d2402ed7d6e8553aba3dedec8baec.jpg

2 hours ago, Aprilsun said:

Hi Veqvil

Welcome to LL.

Already played the game and also became a patreon last month. I believe this will be one of the biggest games since Dod.

Good luck and I look forward to 0.4.

Thank you for your welcoming aprilsun :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again, I'm sorry for not checking this thread (I thought nobody was interested). For now, I have updated all links and also try out the Xmas special! :smile:

I'm actually quite active and will keep checking this thread more regularly.

Also, I'd like to encourage everyone who gave this game a shot to leave feedback! I highly appreciate that :smiley:

1 minute ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Thanks for posting, looks like allot changed in 4.0 i was still on 3.1 Was wondering the free roam will be in 5.0 ??

Btw how are you currently holding on with patreon changes ??

I do have some "emergency plan" where I swap out names etc. and I bet there will be someone who reverts these changes and adds a patch.

As the "DEV" though, I'm not allowed to encourage you to download such things xD

I mean I can't stop you, just saying :smiley:

Not sure if anyone ever reported this or maybe fixed in the new version 4.0 but in 3.1 when you can go down to talk down stairs and still decide to stay up stairs you cannot go down anymore. I think i had this bug happening in the beginning of the game when  they having lunch down stairs.

7 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Not sure if anyone ever reported this or maybe fixed in the new version 4.0 but in 3.1 when you can go down to talk down stairs and still decide to stay up stairs you cannot go down anymore. I think i had this bug happening in the beginning of the game when  they having lunch down stairs.

Should be fixed, I was really lucky to have quite a nice community over there, which reported nearly everything :smile:

But thank you nonetheless!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived