Real Life Avatars

Sneaksmile

Hello. Do some of you play with your Avatars based on your real life? I mean ... the true physical appearance ... or maybe I'm the only crazy girl who does it? ... LOL

I would like to see your Avatars if you play with them. Please share! ... just due to curiosity and fun  :face_bear: 

This is my Avatar. I've also created Avatars of my friends for my Youtube channel ...  :tongue:

Don't be shy! share an image!  :smile: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zHUW6kOEgM

Pic1.png

Pic2.png

Pic3.png

Pic4.png

Pic5.png

Pic6.png

Cute Sims (and selves) guys!!

My favourite Sim Maegan is kind of based on me - in the sense that she's my "idealised me" (longer, blonder hair; fuller lips, bigger eyes, rounder cheeks, a more refined nose, a fuller butt, hips and boobs and smaller waist). Hey CAS is like plastic surgery. :lol::lol:

TS4_x64 2017-11-04 14-39-51.png

6 hours ago, StudServiceSims said:

Cute Sims (and selves) guys!!

My favourite Sim Maegan is kind of based on me - in the sense that she's my "idealised me" (longer, blonder hair; fuller lips, bigger eyes, rounder cheeks, a more refined nose, a fuller butt, hips and boobs and smaller waist). Hey CAS is like plastic surgery. :lol::lol:

TS4_x64 2017-11-04 14-39-51.png

I see.  :smile:

Thanks for sharing! 

Here's my simself partaking in one of his favorite activities, eating a PBJ while watching cheesy action movies:

5a212fefcb210_12-01-17_23144AM.thumb.png.cdc1948aef16a2bdb2911b9377a8ea40.png

It's about as close to looking like me irl as I could get it, but I did change the hairstyle to what I'd like it to look like (I'm actually growing my hair out so I can cut it to look like this).

I don't really play with him that much unless I'm taking pictures for my profile.

On 30/11/2017 at 1:40 AM, ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧ said:

The protagonist of the images that I share in some sims's forums is based on me, only the color of the eyes is different in reality my eyes are brown but I usually use blue, gray and green contact lenses.

avatar03.thumb.png.062783631ea489fd263f3b3023cdb96d.png

My protagonist's story is fictional.

Thanks for sharing!  :smile:

On 1/12/2017 at 4:41 AM, porkybork said:

Here's my simself partaking in one of his favorite activities, eating a PBJ while watching cheesy action movies:

5a212fefcb210_12-01-17_23144AM.thumb.png.cdc1948aef16a2bdb2911b9377a8ea40.png

It's about as close to looking like me irl as I could get it, but I did change the hairstyle to what I'd like it to look like (I'm actually growing my hair out so I can cut it to look like this).

I don't really play with him that much unless I'm taking pictures for my profile.

Oh! Very good!  :smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I kinda made myself by accident. After a while of making this sim, he started to look like me so I continued from there to make me. I even got the hairstyle correct because my hair refuses to stay in a ponytail for almost any length of time. The mole is almost in the right spot too, just a litter further back towards my ear and up a bit higher and it would have been perfect. The only thing off is the green eyes, my eyes are hazel but prominently more green than brown.  EA just doesn't account for hazel eyes and I haven't found any good ones to replace mine with.

11-08-18_1-32-58 PM.png

Archived