Error 1015

uncleben7

Not sure what is happening?   After a download had finished, I hit the backup button on my browser, and got this message.   Not sure if there is a new rule, I am violating somehow, or if the new site is bugged?   Do I need to set a download speed limiter on IDM? 

Rate.JPG

1 hour ago, uncleben7 said:

Not sure what is happening?   After a download had finished, I hit the backup button on my browser, and got this message.   Not sure if there is a new rule, I am violating somehow, or if the new site is bugged?   Do I need to set a download speed limiter on IDM? 

Rate.JPG

hi, UnCleben,

by hitting the "back" button, you sent to the server the same HTTP Header ("Download"), so triggering Cloudflare's "Browser Integrity Check." in other words: Cloudflare assumed you were either spamming, or were an abuse bot, or a crawler.
this is not LoversLab policy; it's Cloudflare's.

hope this helps.

Eddie

It is likely what is stated above ^ as I never had that problem. The site isn't or hasn't given that error that I know of ever. There is no need for a limiter for your downloads here. If there are any needs Ashal will have it taken care of on his side.

You shouldh't have any problems downloading. I believe if you opened an new fresh page and tried to download again you should be able to. Worst comes to worst just log out and log back in and then it should work. If it happens often then you can go to the web support on Discord and mention it, make this comment on the new site questions thread,  or PM Ashal if it becomes a real problem (keeping the PM for the last option if at all possible he is likely either still working on tweaks or getting a much deserved rest from the work done. In either case, he is in need of some space if possible)

Archived