I should know this about bodyslide but...

Vuulgar

Why is it no matter what customization I do Pampas is always right and works with out clipping but, for instance, Easy Girl made the same way clips on the legs and butt with the pants but everything else is right? I end up having to try almost every outfit (other than Pampas) to see if they are clipping on this build.  Basically why do some outfits not build to the body they are being made to?

4 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Interestingly, Easy Girl actually has the body data in the shoes.  Not sure why, but I think it has to do with the leg mesh changes on the high heels.  Once I bodyslid the Easy Girl BS files, I rebuilt the premade outfits with outfit studio and they all work great now.

Even using the EG shoes doesnt fix the clipping on the pants, I am sure this is something I can fix easily, I just am not getting it. It also seems odd I can always use the shirts or dresses and as I said I have this happen with other outfits depending on the bodyslide preset I use.

14 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Even using the EG shoes doesnt fix the clipping on the pants, I am sure this is something I can fix easily, I just am not getting it. It also seems odd I can always use the shirts or dresses and as I said I have this happen with other outfits depending on the bodyslide preset I use.

What sort of preset are you using?  I haven't seen the kind of issue you describe, but I'm using Beach Body.  I've seen clipping with nearly every outfit out there, when extremes are used (think 7B and more).  Have you seen the BS slide files?  You didn't mention you're using them - I built half of them myself before I found the BS files.

Archived