Hello everyone! :D

Im fighting with my graphics for a while. Im  trying to get my skyrim to look as good as gomapero, yuih, devrabbit or jindo. Its a wish i have since i discovered LL ;3
But somehow the result isnt as good as theirs.

Here is a Screenshot:

Its Snapdragon with ELFX (interior only), FairSkin and KS Hair.
Notice the black corners in the hair, the unsharp image and the "washed out" graphic? :(

I have this issue with every enb i tried. They change the colors and effects. But the black corners etc. are always there?

Can someone help me?

PS: I have Windows 10 64bit, Nvidia GTX1070, turned off AA etc.

PPS: Dont kill me, if the Post is wrong. Its my first Time :P

enb 2017_11_26 07_22_27_08.bmp

4 hours ago, FromBeyond said:

Hello everyone! :D

Im fighting with my graphics for a while. Im  trying to get my skyrim to look as good as gomapero, yuih, devrabbit or jindo. Its a wish i have since i discovered LL ;3
But somehow the result isnt as good as theirs.

Here is a Screenshot:

Its Snapdragon with ELFX (interior only), FairSkin and KS Hair.
Notice the black corners in the hair, the unsharp image and the "washed out" graphic? :(

I have this issue with every enb i tried. They change the colors and effects. But the black corners etc. are always there?

Can someone help me?

PS: I have Windows 10 64bit, Nvidia GTX1070, turned off AA etc.

PPS: Dont kill me, if the Post is wrong. Its my first Time :P

enb 2017_11_26 07_22_27_08.bmp

The only black "corners" I see are the shadows within the hair thats normal under such a lighting condition and not a issue (so there is nothing to fix). If you have a unsharp image its because (the in my opinion ridiculous) depth of field (DoF) they use which will make everything that is not within radius x around the middle of the screen unsharp including your character since the camera is offset to the side.

You can disable the DoF or use one from a enb that has a proper focus on gameplay and not for screenshots. ENBeffectprepass.fx is the file name that controls the enb.

When you see screenshots from other people be aware they tweak their enb for almost every shot the actual gameplay footage dosent look as pretty. The most important thing for screenshots that involve only your character is like in reality a proper light source and proper settings in the ENB. Snapdragon and other such ENB's that focus on screenshots like as said to blur everything around the focus to make sure you cant see it, which leads to a impossible gameplay where everything thats is not in focus even if its just 50m away is blurred, in my eyes again thats ridiculous.

The prison where you are is a bad place as the light is way to bright.

Again the screenshots from the persons you mentioned may look good, but only because of the DoF which blurs (unsharpens) everything that is not in camera focus. So if you just want to make a few screenshots you are good to go, but with settings like they use for their character screenshots you could never play properly.

Edit: If you want to choose a proper ENB for your gameplay dont watch screenshots watch some gameplay footage (video) and even the videos often just show of the best looking shots not regular gameplay for obvious reasons.

So think about what priority you have gameplay or screenshots and then choose your enb or alter the settings yourself.

fake and bake the lighting

Is a dead horse archers like to beat and entirely redundant. It is more than possible to make a quality ENB preset without faking anything AND retain playable framerates, it's simply that very few people try or frankly have the creativity to do so.

9 hours ago, 27X said:

everyone you mentioned uses anko or unko, with SDP Dof.

That was fast! :D
It worked like charm and looks as intended! Thank you :)

And as Deoxyribonucleic_acid has said, the black corners where only in the prison. It turned out, that every enb looks a bit bad in the prison lighting ! :D

Yes, you both are right  27X Deoxyribonucleic_acid

And thanks again! ;)

And now i move on to the next mission in achive a high quality :D

Archived