Armor appear in Armor Addon but not in Armor CK

kboom

I try to change to slot of the hat from 46 slot to 42 but in ck it only has in armor addon and not in armor section when i type in retro/retrohat. I changed slot in armor addon and save . But my character doesnt show the hat when i equip it. The Hat from Beachwear collection https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/124-arsenics-bandit-den-of-daz3d-outfits-version-2/. Does anyone know why and how can i fix it? Thank you!

You need to change the slot in the .nif and in both, the armor addon and the armor. It has to have an armor object in  the ck. It may have a different name.

To check with the ck what an .esp has added, go to load plugin, select the .esp and click Details. You should see a list now of what the mod added and should be able to find out the name of the armor. You can you TES5 Edit as well to do this. 

1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

You need to change the slot in the .nif and in both, the armor addon and the armor. It has to have an armor object in  the ck. It may have a different name.

To check with the ck what an .esp has added, go to load plugin, select the .esp and click Details. You should see a list now of what the mod added and should be able to find out the name of the armor. You can you TES5 Edit as well to do this. 

the nif dont have BSDismemberSkinInstance it only has NiSkinInstance. So i can change slot by TES5 Edit and dont need CK for that? in BOD2 Biped Body Template?

Archived