Usually how many times do you masturbate?

Guest Tony's Bark

Usually how many times do you masturbate usually?   

184 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you masturbate. Average?

19 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

> "I'v never masturbated..."

> Has an account on one of the most controversial adult modding sights on the internet...

HMMMMmmmMMMMmm.. something seems amiss here, lol..

im rather contradicting but its i promise i never have

just never sounded appealing 

On 2/24/2018 at 2:44 PM, NickNozownik said:

Once every two or three weeks. I'm more resistant to stress and I have a lot more energy to do stuff when I'm horny as fuck.

I always find it distracting when i'm Horny. I have trouble focusing on stuff, and my productivity usually drops. Not to mention i get a really dirty mind when i'm horny. I also find it a good way to release stress when i'm... well... stressed.

1 hour ago, Lisa Tepes said:

I always find it distracting when i'm Horny. I have trouble focusing on stuff, and my productivity usually drops. Not to mention i get a really dirty mind when i'm horny. I also find it a good way to release stress when i'm... well... stressed.

my sex drive drops to like absolute zero when im stressed. idk why.

5 hours ago, sarahsenpai said:

my sex drive drops to like absolute zero when im stressed. idk why.

That's a pretty normal reaction to negative stress.

I'm amazed that some people here can go weeks. More than three days for me and the volume increases quite a bit. If I waited a week I could probably fill a specimen cup in one go. I just have that kind of physiology, it seems.

14 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

That's a pretty normal reaction to negative stress.

I'm amazed that some people here can go weeks. More than three days for me and the volume increases quite a bit. If I waited a week I could probably fill a specimen cup in one go. I just have that kind of physiology, it seems.

For girls it's similar. The release of hormones feels so much more intense whenever we wait. It's hard to describe!

On 2/26/2018 at 6:19 PM, Lisa Tepes said:

For girls it's similar. The release of hormones feels so much more intense whenever we wait. It's hard to describe!

I realize that. What I was referring to was something else. A part of my body also visibly swells as though I were still a teenager and I don't mean the twig. To the point things start to physically hurt. It doesn't even feel good when I do achieve release if I let it go that long. I can't even remember what my doctors called it. Just that, in essence, "the body is overeager but the spirit is dulled due to medication." My only real choice is to ensure it doesn't come to that.

6 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I realize that. What I was referring to was something else. A part of my body also visibly swells as though I were still a teenager and I don't mean the twig. To the point things start to physically hurt. It doesn't even feel good when I do achieve release if I let it go that long. I can't even remember what my doctors called it. Just that, in essence, "the body is overeager but the spirit is dulled due to medication." My only real choice is to ensure it doesn't come to that.

You're poor current or future wife! She's certainly going to be taking it a lot!

15 hours ago, Jhinjer said:

Are we talking about blue balls?

I've seen it once, all variations of blue and violet, and the face of the silverback became ashen in no time.

Awww... it must have hurt. Stirring moments one might laugh about not until later. And I've laughed a lot.

:banana:

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Well, I am blue. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Jazzman said:

I've seen it once, all variations of blue and violet, and the face of the silverback became ashen in no time.

Awww... it must have hurt. Stirring moments one might laugh about not until later. And I've laughed a lot.

:banana:

Blue balls. Blue balls is a slang term for the condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles accompanied by testicular pain, caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male without ejaculation. The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916.

There you go Ernest, it was what you were talking about.

10 minutes ago, Jhinjer said:

Blue balls. Blue balls is a slang term for the condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles accompanied by testicular pain, caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male without ejaculation. The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916.

I know what the term means. I was making a joke. Blue lemming? Blue balls?

2 hours ago, Jhinjer said:

In case you haven't realized it yet, in different parts of the anglophone world a different slang is used.

For example. What's a buddy? Over here it's exclusively a cock as in siddung pon di buddy, riding a cock.

So, blue balls are battered testicles (hematoma!) with sometimes fatal consequences for the owner, at worst he'd lose them ad infinitum.