Play With Us! Episode 2 Save Question

RazorX2017

Hit windows key + R to bring up the run page and then type in Appdata and let it run once it finishes running look in the folder localLow for the game or the game creators name once you find that open the folder and look for the save files. Many of the save files that can be found in this area can also be altered using note book. Unity player usually uses this area for their games.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

Hit windows key + R to bring up the run page and then type in Appdata and let it run once it finishes running look in the folder localLow for the game or the game creators name once you find that open the folder and look for the save files. Many of the save files that can be found in this area can also be altered using note book. Unity player usually uses this area for their games.

that was the first place i looked, its not there

On 11/22/2017 at 3:00 PM, myuhinny said:

PWU = play with us yeah forgot about looking for abbreviations or just ep2 glad you found them I knew they were in there somewhere because they don't have save files in the game folder.

im almost there im at 98% and im writing a walkthrough at the same time all thats left for me to figure out and add is:
annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room

Archived