Help needed for schlong on custom race

So I've recently started a new play through as a female succubus using the succubus race by saxo74 on the nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903/?). However I wanted my character to be a futa and would like to use SoS for it but the racemenu plugin for SoS doesn't work on this race, could someone explain to me how to add it or if someone already has show me where to go? Thanks. 

I have no issue giving my character a penis, that part still works. The part that I was concerned about was the racemenu plugin that allowed you to edit the size of each part. Currently the only option under the genitals tab is the erection position. I was hoping I could get it to work like it does with the default races. Although these mods are interesting.

15 hours ago, Unit2277 said:

I have no issue giving my character a penis, that part still works. The part that I was concerned about was the racemenu plugin that allowed you to edit the size of each part. Currently the only option under the genitals tab is the erection position. I was hoping I could get it to work like it does with the default races. Although these mods are interesting.

The SOS RaceMenu Plugin somewhat depends on the Skeletons used in XPMSE, at least the version of that plugin included within that mod. If that is the one being used, then you would need a race to use the skeleton from that mod, for the plugin to work properly. For custom races, this means finding the filepath for the skeleton the custom race uses, and then replacing it with the skeleton_female.nif from XPMSE. Doing that should allow all silders the Genitals tab to appear. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am attempting to schlongify my own succubus. To no avail!

I am running an addon, changed my body through bodyslide, changed the skeleton and still I get the message "this actor was not designed to work with this shape addon or its a custom race!"

Anything else I must do?

Edit: I use CBBE Bodyslide if that means anything, XPMSE

Archived