The Upside of Bethesda's Bad Attitude?

Shadowhawk827

Just look at what happened between Fore and TUDM creator.

If modders are gonna get in each other's way, the future is murky.

That being said, necessity is the mother of creation, so I'm hopeful even in this dire conditions, creators will thrive, there's already quite a few things they've done I never though I would see in oldrim. I have no option but to prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

Maybe someday we will finally have darksouls/hack'nslash combat in Skyrim, or a TES game.

5 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

Just look at what happened between Fore and TUDM creator.

If modders are gonna get in each other's way, the future is murky.

That being said, necessity is the mother of creation, so I'm hopeful even in this dire conditions, creators will thrive, there's already quite a few things they've done I never though I would see in oldrim. I have no option but to prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

Maybe someday we will finally have darksouls/hack'nslash combat in Skyrim, or a TES game.

I would assume this clash between mod authors will further exemplified by the introduction of the new donation system where unique downloads will start to matter.

I just wish they'd quit changing the exe.  I changed my settings in Steam so it only updates when I tell it to now but that still means I sometimes end up stuck in a position where I can't update any of my mods that use SKSE until ALL of them have been updated.  Sometimes that doesn't take long.  Othertimes you end up having to stop using a mod that isn't getting updated often enough (like SSE Fixes).

Archived