Searching for some good Head / Face meshes

Hi all

I'm searching for some good and up to date head meshes and can't find anything. All I keep getting is ancient stuff like "no more blocky faces" , Rans Head Mesh Variants, Citrus Heads, Detailed faces V2 at the nexus. Can anyone recommend or link to something thats relatively newer (not more then 1 1/2 - 2 years old), and plays well with UNP and Bodyslide ?

Also, I am looking for both the PC as well as NPC replacers.

Thanks !

Citrus Heads is the only recommendation I can provide. I don't know of anything else that uses higher-poly head meshes. It works relatively well. If you have Racemenu you may need to do some sculpting though. I use UUNP.

On 11/19/2017 at 10:56 PM, CausticWitch said:

Citrus Heads is the only recommendation I can provide. I don't know of anything else that uses higher-poly head meshes. It works relatively well. If you have Racemenu you may need to do some sculpting though. I use UUNP.

Dang, bummer. I would really love to have some up to date higher poly faces in my game.

Imo the very best option is High Poly Heads by Erik. The original is long gone, but there are mirrors here and there, just google it.

They do not support, well, literally anything (RM or ECE are not supported, I repeat); and you need to make a patch for npc heads to work with this mod. But they're incredibly smooth and well done. 
Never got back to Citrus after I tried these.

On 11/21/2017 at 8:58 PM, okunireika said:

Imo the very best option is High Poly Heads by Erik. The original is long gone, but there are mirrors here and there, just google it.

They do not support, well, literally anything (RM or ECE are not supported, I repeat); and you need to make a patch for npc heads to work with this mod. But they're incredibly smooth and well done. 
Never got back to Citrus after I tried these.

Ack, that's quite too advanced for me thus unusable :(  guess I'll just do a full back-up and mess around with citrus heads a bit, see what happens, revert if it gives me too much drama or undesired results.

Archived