Armor Conversion with HDT xml file

kboom

the xml entries for hdt need to be in the nif of the bodyslide files. so say u have some shoes. the niff inside the caleintes bodyfiles is one need the hdt entry. then when u build the shows it uses that as reference to build and dds hdt to the bodyslide built ones

8 hours ago, sidfu said:

the xml entries for hdt need to be in the nif of the bodyslide files. so say u have some shoes. the niff inside the caleintes bodyfiles is one need the hdt entry. then when u build the shows it uses that as reference to build and dds hdt to the bodyslide built ones

i saw many SkirtBR 2,3,4 SkirtBL 2,3,4 and SkirtF 2,3,4. Is that the HDT entry? 

16 hours ago, kboom said:

Hi guys, does anyone know when you do conversion to UUNP bodyslide with armor have hdt xml file, what should i do to keep the HDT? Can i just copy the bone weight and let the reference UUNP weight overwrite it?

I don't think that you should just copy all the bone weights. The armor probably has extra bones that the UUNP body isn't even weightpainted for and you lose these paints if you simply copy over everything. Which would then break the HDT physics.

So don't copy the paint for these bones, but only the ones that are already inside the UUNP body mesh.

Dunno if the converted mesh will still have the xml physics file link or if you have to readd that afterwards. But that's something that you would have to do in Nifscope, it's not related to the conversion process and to Outfit Studio.

Archived