maybe is a bug but not sure About "cleaning house" quest" in nuka world DLC

marcob3

HI i have done the main quest of nuka world, i am in team with pack and disciples since my char  moslty meele unarmed, and killed operators but after the quest cleaning house i dont figure how  to give the outpost taken  from the traitors  to another raider faction , i killed all operators  alone stealthly, then the game say the quest is completed i have access again to workshop but i cant change gang flag to assing the place to another raideer faction maybe  i am doing it  in a wrong way???

18 minutes ago, marcob3 said:

HI i have done the main quest of nuka world, i am in team with pack and disciples since my char  moslty meele unarmed, and killed operators but after the quest cleaning house i dont figure how  to give the outpost taken  from the traitors  to another raider faction , i killed all operators  alone stealthly, then the game say the quest is completed i have access again to workshop but i cant change gang flag to assing the place to another raideer faction maybe  i am doing it  in a wrong way???

Ok, if I understood you right, you killed the raider bosses of Nuka-World bare handed??!! I shot one of them with 4 rockets & they just laughed at me! Anyway, after you kill the raider bosses, you gotta talk to the doctor.

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, if I understood you right, you killed the raider bosses of Nuka-World bare handed??!! I shot one of them with 4 rockets & they just laughed at me! Anyway, after you kill the raider bosses, you gotta talk to the doctor.

•  
  • marcob3
  • Members
  •  
  • 118 posts

I never talked with the doctor becouse she give u a quest where u kill ALL the raiders of nuka world, i am still the overboss and as overboss always one raider faction will betray u at end questile, so i want to give Zymonja Ouptost to Disciples after killing all the operators inside but something prevent me to change the "flag". Ye william and mags i killed them in close quarter combat at third try due to theyr dammed mirv granade, the mod live dismemberment helped me alot becouse i was albe to destroy william arms very fast.

So the Traitor-Faction took over the Powerplant, you killed em' and restored the power to Nuka world.

Assuming you are talking about a Settlement, can't you just scrap that flag and place a new one or the other way around?

Might need to back out of Workshop-mode in between.

I'm pretty sure that's what i did in one of my playtroughs .

1 hour ago, flatliner10 said:

So the Traitor-Faction took over the Powerplant, you killed em' and restored the power to Nuka world.

Assuming you are talking about a Settlement, can't you just scrap that flag and place a new one or the other way around?

Might need to back out of Workshop-mode in between.

I'm pretty sure that's what i did in one of my playtroughs .

i was able to scrap the old one but not not to put the new one in the same workshop session, ill try u suggestion also ill go away from the place after scrapping and and maybe ill wait 24h before returing there in hope to put this new flag

Archived