Error code 123:eb51a6cf:2837eb3e

Fiikus

Yeahh, self-explanatory. After the infamous pets patch, I updated as many mods as I could and the game loads just fine, til I try to enter a family. The load screen briefly goes dark and it gives me the title error. Tried to google stuff about it but didn't find anything really, everyone seems to be having the error code 102+ but not 123+. I did try the method of recovering a save from previous state of the game but as shown in the video clip, it doesn't make any difference.

Yes, straight out added a video clip of the fucking thing. Easier to let you guys see than try to explain.

Help me, wizards??

sims 4 error.mp4

dfsdgg.png

hey, Fiikus,

i'm no wizard; yet, if those families were saved with the older mod versions (or with a mod that hasn't been so far updated), it is possible that the conflict resides there: either an outdated mod or an updated mod conflicting with its previous version (info in the game save).
you could run a simple test: start a new game, create a new family (e.g., the "Testers"), save it, close the game, reopen, and see if it loads fine. in case it does, then you should forget the older households — at least for now.

good luck.

I had the same error happening to me last night and I was baffled because the game was running fine on an old save. It was after I made a new game that things started happening. In that time I had also updated a few mods, so I was thinking maybe I got a bad update or something. So I took the mods out that I had updated and I haven't had a lick of trouble since. This is a list of what I updated and then took out. I haven't put them back in to test which on it was, but it might give you a place to start looking:

More Club Icons V3

Skarrds Pervert trait

SkyrilLL Bimbo traits

Basemental drugs v1.09

Extreme Violence woof woof edition (This was actually what I updated last)

Andrews pose player 

More club members 20

I hope this will help give you a place to look if you had any of these :cool: But like I said, I took these out of my mod folder and haven't have trouble since.

I am testing it more now.

Edit: Put all those back in and everything is fine. I am starting to think it was me making a new game using the family I had in the old save?  No clue :confused: If anyone finds out what causes this error, please post you findings.

Hey guys, 

Haven't got cats and dogs yet, but the update has massively affected my game. 

Got the 123 error report everytime I tired to load a household or community lot, realised a few of my mods needed updating and did so. 

Went back into game and my current save file seemed to have corrupted (every house hold had been over written with a random CAS sim) so then had to delete the most recent save and relaunch the game from an older file. This fixed the household issue and I had my sims back, but it still would crash everytime I tried to load a family.

I've had to delete a load of mods as they haven't been updated to work with the new patch yet - mods include:

Basement drugs v1.09

LittleMsSam let friends age up

LittleMsSam Pregnancy overhaul

Triples Become a sorcerer v2

Candyd sims 3 inspired epic lifespan

I can now get my game to open a household but it now comes up with a warning message from WW saying that there's been an error - gave the mod a test run and one of my sims caught fire and a baby aged up into a toddler..... :grimace:

Attached a copy of my latest lastEx.txt if anyone can help..... Think I'll try deleting and reinstalling all my WW stuff next.....

lastException.txt

1 hour ago, FuFuCuddleyPoopz said:

Hey guys, 

Haven't got cats and dogs yet, but the update has massively affected my game. 

Got the 123 error report everytime I tired to load a household or community lot, realised a few of my mods needed updating and did so. 

Went back into game and my current save file seemed to have corrupted (every house hold had been over written with a random CAS sim) so then had to delete the most recent save and relaunch the game from an older file. This fixed the household issue and I had my sims back, but it still would crash everytime I tried to load a family.

I've had to delete a load of mods as they haven't been updated to work with the new patch yet - mods include:

Basement drugs v1.09

LittleMsSam let friends age up

LittleMsSam Pregnancy overhaul

Triples Become a sorcerer v2

Candyd sims 3 inspired epic lifespan

I can now get my game to open a household but it now comes up with a warning message from WW saying that there's been an error - gave the mod a test run and one of my sims caught fire and a baby aged up into a toddler..... :grimace:

Attached a copy of my latest lastEx.txt if anyone can help..... Think I'll try deleting and reinstalling all my WW stuff next.....

lastException.txt

hello, FuFuCuddleyPoopz,

according to the first crash in your "lastexception" document, there still are instances of the "LittleMsSam" Mod in the game you're trying to upload. they are:

File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_AbortionStandalone7Days.ts4script/lmsinjector.py"
File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_MiscarriageAbortionV4High7Days.ts4script/LittleMsSam_Miscarriage_RemoveLoot.py"
File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_AbortionStandalone7Days.ts4script/lmsinjector.py"
File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_MiscarriageAbortionV4High7Days.ts4script/LittleMsSam_Miscarriage_AddLoot.py"
File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_LetFriendsAgeUp.ts4script/LittleMsSam_LetFriendsAgeUp.py"

if you're trying to load a game already saved with that Mod — LittleMsSam — yet don't have it installed, then Sims 4 will crash.

hope it helps,

E.

16 hours ago, TomatoEddie said:

hello, FuFuCuddleyPoopz,

according to the first crash in your "lastexception" document, there still are instances of the "LittleMsSam" Mod in the game you're trying to upload. they are:

File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_MiscarriageAbortionV4High7Days.ts4script/LittleMsSam_Miscarriage_RemoveLoot.py"
File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_MiscarriageAbortionV4High7Days.ts4script/LittleMsSam_Miscarriage_AddLoot.py"
File "/Users/user/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LittleMsSam_LetFriendsAgeUp.ts4script/LittleMsSam_LetFriendsAgeUp.py"

if you're trying to load a game already saved with that Mod — LittleMsSam — yet don't have it installed, then Sims 4 will crash.

hope it helps,

E.

Hey E!

Thanks very much!

Found an updated version of LittleMsSam and replaced everything.

My game is still a little buggy, but generally it seems to be working (no sims spontaneously combusting or aging up!)

Now will just have to hope that some the other mods I've had to remove will get updated and that any new game updates won't break everything again!

Thanks so much for your help,

FuFu

3 hours ago, FuFuCuddleyPoopz said:

Hey E!

Thanks very much!

Found an updated version of LittleMsSam and replaced everything.

My game is still a little buggy, but generally it seems to be working (no sims spontaneously combusting or aging up!)

Now will just have to hope that some the other mods I've had to remove will get updated and that any new game updates won't break everything again!

Thanks so much for your help,

FuFu

you're welcome, Fufu! wish you a great game! :-)

Archived