BDSM Stuff

Sneaksmile

13 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

This might help not sure though. If nothing else you could ask here in a thread on LL on how to port outfits into DOA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/doamods/comments/33q9av/how_to_make_costume_mods_via_dlc_method/

Everything I have ported has never been uploaded anywhere as none of the models are mine and I don't have permission to upload them.

I just uploaded a in game screenshot of the Marie Rose one on my deviant art account. I really hate hairs as many mess with hats. https://myuhinny.deviantart.com/art/Dominatrix-in-skyrim-717242613

I use BodySlide, can I convert those XPS models with BodySlide? 

You need to get the .XPS addon for blender and load the .XPS file into it then delete everything out of the file but the outfit.

Some stuff will have to be separated in blender or they'll never work in outfit studios. Boots and anything that goes with them like shoelaces have to be broken into 2 a left side and a right side. Click the boots and go to object mode towards the bottom of blender and switch it to edit mode. Hit the P key and select - separate by loose parts. Now that they are separated you now have to join those parts back together into left and right boots. Do not combine things together that are not originally part o the boot or UV maps will be off and holes might appear in mesh.

Repeat for each item that is attached another piece to make them single pieces.

Next hold down the shift key and click on each outfit piece with the right mouse key to highlight each piece till 1 piece is left. Then hit X key and delete all of the stuff that is highlighted next hit export in .OBJ format and name the file now use CTRL Z to undo the delete and click the piece you just exported and hit delete because it's no longer needed. Now repeat what was done above again and keep doing that till all parts are exported. **NOTE** Do not export more then 1 piece at a time or the shit will blow up in outfit studios or cause it to crash.

Once you have all the parts exported load up bodyslide and then outfit studios and select start a new project select the body you want to use then hit browse for new outfit and drop your first .OBJ file onto the screen and hit finish. The first file will load in then click file - load outfit and drop the next in and load it repeat this till all items are in outfit studios. I find it best to group the files into sets everything for the upperbody get loaded in at the same time all left boot parts and leg get added in at the same time followed by the right boot and leg. This so that you can move and adjust those specific groups all at one time instead of trying to find each item or trying to move each item 1 at a time.

Here is a good spot to export your model using file export nif just so that you have a starting point in case you mess up make sure to name it. Close outfit studios and start a new project select the body again and then select the outfit nif you just exported and use shift + mouse click to highlight everything but the body because now you have to rotate the mesh and scale it. Hit shape - rotate shape this also where scale is also at. So rotate the outfit and then scale it the scale size varies from file type. Once you get it scaled somewhat close and rotated fairly close start moving and adjusting the parts to fit this is also the spot where you deselect the whole set so that you can alter just certain items. 

The moving adjust and rotating of mirrored items. When working with mirrored items like boots and stuff you want to move both to the same spot so that your player doesn't look like tiny Tim. Highlight the L boot and anything that goes with them and move the boots into a better spot copy the number that you moved the boots to and hit ok now highlight the R boot stuff and paste that number in. Note if the number is like this 4445 after you paste the number in you must place a - in front of the numbers to make the boots go it the opposite direction. If the number is -4445 you must remove the - so it goes the other say this is how you keep the boots looking the same and have uniformity otherwise the boots might come out looking weird.

Also make sure to use the wire frame mode to help better with the adjusting. Use your eyeball. Adjust the body to fit the armor the best that you can. Once your done highlight all parts and then go to bones and select all the bone nodes and go to shape - copy selected weights - shape transfer selected weights. Click file - export - export with reference this'll export the armor along with the body you used in the outfit making. You'll get a weight painting error because no bone node reaches far enough for the boots. Once exported close outfit studios and open it again and select your exported file then click one of the boots and go to the bone tab and select calf and weight paint what's white select the next piece unselect the bone node and reselect it to make it highlight for the next piece and repeat weight painting till done.

If you get everything close but there is some clipping if it's bad look at the mesh is it one piece or multiple pieces in one area if it's multiple pieces then you can't increase the mesh in those areas on the outfit or seams will appear so you'll have to zap the body out of that area just make sure there is no transparency going to be in that spot or everyone will see the hole in the body.

3 hours ago, myuhinny said:

You need to get the .XPS addon for blender and load the .XPS file into it then delete everything out of the file but the outfit.

Some stuff will have to be separated in blender or they'll never work in outfit studios. Boots and anything that goes with them like shoelaces have to be broken into 2 a left side and a right side. Click the boots and go to object mode towards the bottom of blender and switch it to edit mode. Hit the P key and select - separate by loose parts. Now that they are separated you now have to join those parts back together into left and right boots. Do not combine things together that are not originally part o the boot or UV maps will be off and holes might appear in mesh.

Repeat for each item that is attached another piece to make them single pieces.

Next hold down the shift key and click on each outfit piece with the right mouse key to highlight each piece till 1 piece is left. Then hit X key and delete all of the stuff that is highlighted next hit export in .OBJ format and name the file now use CTRL Z to undo the delete and click the piece you just exported and hit delete because it's no longer needed. Now repeat what was done above again and keep doing that till all parts are exported. **NOTE** Do not export more then 1 piece at a time or the shit will blow up in outfit studios or cause it to crash.

Once you have all the parts exported load up bodyslide and then outfit studios and select start a new project select the body you want to use then hit browse for new outfit and drop your first .OBJ file onto the screen and hit finish. The first file will load in then click file - load outfit and drop the next in and load it repeat this till all items are in outfit studios. I find it best to group the files into sets everything for the upperbody get loaded in at the same time all left boot parts and leg get added in at the same time followed by the right boot and leg. This so that you can move and adjust those specific groups all at one time instead of trying to find each item or trying to move each item 1 at a time.

Here is a good spot to export your model using file export nif just so that you have a starting point in case you mess up make sure to name it. Close outfit studios and start a new project select the body again and then select the outfit nif you just exported and use shift + mouse click to highlight everything but the body because now you have to rotate the mesh and scale it. Hit shape - rotate shape this also where scale is also at. So rotate the outfit and then scale it the scale size varies from file type. Once you get it scaled somewhat close and rotated fairly close start moving and adjusting the parts to fit this is also the spot where you deselect the whole set so that you can alter just certain items. 

The moving adjust and rotating of mirrored items. When working with mirrored items like boots and stuff you want to move both to the same spot so that your player doesn't look like tiny Tim. Highlight the L boot and anything that goes with them and move the boots into a better spot copy the number that you moved the boots to and hit ok now highlight the R boot stuff and paste that number in. Note if the number is like this 4445 after you paste the number in you must place a - in front of the numbers to make the boots go it the opposite direction. If the number is -4445 you must remove the - so it goes the other say this is how you keep the boots looking the same and have uniformity otherwise the boots might come out looking weird.

Also make sure to use the wire frame mode to help better with the adjusting. Use your eyeball. Adjust the body to fit the armor the best that you can. Once your done highlight all parts and then go to bones and select all the bone nodes and go to shape - copy selected weights - shape transfer selected weights. Click file - export - export with reference this'll export the armor along with the body you used in the outfit making. You'll get a weight painting error because no bone node reaches far enough for the boots. Once exported close outfit studios and open it again and select your exported file then click one of the boots and go to the bone tab and select calf and weight paint what's white select the next piece unselect the bone node and reselect it to make it highlight for the next piece and repeat weight painting till done.

If you get everything close but there is some clipping if it's bad look at the mesh is it one piece or multiple pieces in one area if it's multiple pieces then you can't increase the mesh in those areas on the outfit or seams will appear so you'll have to zap the body out of that area just make sure there is no transparency going to be in that spot or everyone will see the hole in the body.

Okay. I will try it. I've seen many cool models for XPS out there and I did not know how to convert them to work in Skyrim

I have done quite a few ports of models that are in .XPS format and I have also started porting some of the actual DOA models to my skyrim game since I have now learned how to import TMC files into it and export them out in .OBJ format. The only thing I'm not really good at is getting the arms posed to the skyrim body since both .XPS generic items meshes and TMC files come with their own rigging which helps some but I can never get the skyrim body and .XPS TMC bodies to match correclty to get the arms looking great. Only one I got lucky on was the sudden attack 2 - miya outfit the arms actually came out looking great and I didn't have to whack her arms off. https://shuubaru.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Naotora-Ii-Miya-MOD-DL-665423949

I did three when I was doing it red with no shirt blue with shirt and blue with transparent shirt.

Spoiler

20170817193400_1.jpg20170817193426_1.jpg

If you get stuck or need any help feel free to PM and I'll try to help.

13 hours ago, myuhinny said:

I have done quite a few ports of models that are in .XPS format and I have also started porting some of the actual DOA models to my skyrim game since I have now learned how to import TMC files into it and export them out in .OBJ format. The only thing I'm not really good at is getting the arms posed to the skyrim body since both .XPS generic items meshes and TMC files come with their own rigging which helps some but I can never get the skyrim body and .XPS TMC bodies to match correclty to get the arms looking great. Only one I got lucky on was the sudden attack 2 - miya outfit the arms actually came out looking great and I didn't have to whack her arms off. https://shuubaru.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Naotora-Ii-Miya-MOD-DL-665423949

I did three when I was doing it red with no shirt blue with shirt and blue with transparent shirt.

Hide contents

20170817193400_1.jpg20170817193426_1.jpg

If you get stuck or need any help feel free to PM and I'll try to help.

The Outfit looks very cool! 

I'm just starting with some tests so far I'm fine. But I'll send you a pm.

This would be great to import into Skyrim, but I think it requires a lot of work!

https://yumiedolly.deviantart.com/art/DOA-Meshmod-Marie-Rose-Halloween-DL-641016698

Archived