Player model and sex animations wont play

Im new to the modding scene and used Mod Organizer after learning all it had and testing a bit. My character model works fine with its hdt mesh or whatever. I Downloaded most of the Sexlab add ons, and FNIS utensils and some small animation packs. Went to try them out and nothing happens for people or creatures. The actors like meld and dont move, voice and sound effects play but nothing else happens, they go into a like half T-pose. The penises for the creatures do not appear as well. Any help?

Im new to the modding scene and used Mod Organizer after learning all it had and testing a bit. My character model works fine with its hdt mesh or whatever. I Downloaded most of the Sexlab add ons, and FNIS utensils and some small animation packs. Went to try them out and nothing happens for people or creatures. The actors like meld and dont move, voice and sound effects play but nothing else happens, they go into a like half T-pose. The penises for the creatures do not appear as well. Any help?

Can't help you if it is a mod organizer problem, but did you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

• 2 months later...

Archived