[Request] Dirty Flirty Trait.

weredeer

I suppose there is no harm in asking.

Wondering in someone is interested in making a trait that makes a sim flirty the lower their hygiene gets. The mod constructor boggles me right now and I am not sure where to start. Such a trait would probably be easy for someone who knows their way around the tool but for myself it's a grind right now.

anyway, thanks.

I suppose there is no harm in asking.

Wondering in someone is interested in making a trait that makes a sim flirty the lower their hygiene gets. The mod constructor boggles me right now and I am not sure where to start. Such a trait would probably be easy for someone who knows their way around the tool but for myself it's a grind right now.

anyway, thanks.

Wrong section, this goes in the TS4 General Discussion section. Request & Find is for questions and answers in the form of a download link.

Wrong section, this goes in the TS4 General Discussion section. Request & Find is for questions and answers in the form of a download link.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, this is why i dont post on internet. A

Always quick with the gifs Velvet.

I was up late last night giffing after going through all the ts4 vids I never bothered to watch. I have collected so much material over the last 2 months that posting any of it seems like the tip of the iceberg.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, this is why i dont post on internet. A

Always quick with the gifs Velvet.

I was up late last night giffing after going through all the ts4 vids I never bothered to watch. I have collected so much material over the last 2 months that posting any of it seems like the tip of the iceberg.

That's what has happened with me and screen shots. I have had to break them into months there are so many and I almost never post any of them. So much horrifyingly funny shit keeps happening. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with pets when that fucks my game 3 ways from Sunday. 

Wrong section, this goes in the TS4 General Discussion section. Request & Find is for questions and answers in the form of a download link.

giphy.gif

A gif for every occasion laugh.png Love it Vel laugh.png

LOL exactly. A gif is worth 1000 words. laugh.png laugh.png

Archived