top/bottom body / difference/step

Klaxon

Hi. Can I ask ? What causes this problem?

One piece of clothing shows a step and another one no, but they are from same DLC.

And this is same with 50% bottom body parts in my game. This is very strange because isnt problem with all, problem is with 50% original and added parts. 

post-1585499-0-60526400-1509807961_thumb.jpg

Looks to me like a conflict as it looks like you are getting 2 outfit and bodies at one time. I'm not sure how stuff is installed for the game but I would try turning everything off but one thing and then check outfits if all is fine install the next one and keep doing this till you hit the above problem then you'll know which one is the one causing the problem.

Looks to me like a conflict as it looks like you are getting 2 outfit and bodies at one time. I'm not sure how stuff is installed for the game but I would try turning everything off but one thing and then check outfits if all is fine install the next one and keep doing this till you hit the above problem then you'll know which one is the one causing the problem.

Ahhhh it look like moment what I want not to do many weeks :D . Ok, I go get out all my mods and start again from zero. I was scared anyone wrote this and i was hoping for any different words what help me solve this problem :cool: .  Thanks for your time and advice.

Looks to me like a conflict as it looks like you are getting 2 outfit and bodies at one time.............................................

I removed all mods but this bug is stil in game :( . I save my saves and I go reinstal game and after I patch it I will try old save if happend it again with clean fresh instal. 

I dont like if happend something like this and I dont know what causes it. 

post-1585499-0-26805900-1509892590_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Im here just close/finish this topic. Old save keep that gap in new clear game . But no problem with other sims . Maybe just broken one sim but still dont know what happend . 

I dlete her and make new one. Problem maybe solved. Who know.

Archived