Disable certain devious devices?

So I wanted to know if there's a way I can stop certain devious devices getting equipped by NPCs.

I'm not really into S&M type content but a lot of great mods need Devious Devices to work at all (DD is great too but it's not my thing)

I only really want NPC to equip arm binders and gags but almost everything else like the boots, the piercings, the blindfold especially, the body rope and all that are not my thing at all so I wanted to know if there is a block I can put on certain devices to stop NPCs using them? :-/

So I wanted to know if there's a way I can stop certain devious devices getting equipped by NPCs.

I'm not really into S&M type content but a lot of great mods need Devious Devices to work at all (DD is great too but it's not my thing)

I only really want NPC to equip arm binders and gags but almost everything else like the boots, the piercings, the blindfold especially, the body rope and all that are not my thing at all so I wanted to know if there is a block I can put on certain devices to stop NPCs using them? :-/

got exactly same question =)

Archived