New to modding (Former peasant)

Just recently started to mod.  Modded on console but they simplified it down to what feels like training wheels.  Now that I'm modding on PC though I'm a fish out of water.

So I've got my load order for Skyrim SE:

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

FNIS.esp=1

Abduction.esp=1

SL_Hedonism.esp=1

FlowerGirls SE.esp=1

FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp=1

Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1

XPMSSE.esp=1

HornsAreForever.esp=1

ArgonianFins.esp=1

Drachis Argonian Eyes.esp=1

List of non-plugin mods here in case anything here's affecting it:    https://i.imgur.com/ahMgWxb.png

Everything was downloaded this week (Oct 30, 2017 - Nov 2, 2017).  Yet when I try to do anything with Sexlab my character and all NPCs stand stock still (they at least moan and move their mouths), and so far only creatures have actually done any fucking.

Anyone know how to help a poor newb?

It sounds like you have FNIS installed, but didn't run the generation tool. If that's the case, I'd strongly recommend reading the mod description pages carefully. I know for a fact that the FNIS page has that step in its instructions, as does Flower Girls.

Thanks!

I was so busy installing everything I forgot to read (yeah console dumbed it down to just load orders and master files) how to install things.

I'm a few steps closer but now I've got this error in the FNIS generator:

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  611 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  s Bleagh_FemaleSolo_A1_S1 Bleagh_FemaleSolo_A1_S1.hkx

Archived