SexoutNG NPCs Disappearing After Sex

I have been playing with SexoutNG for about a week now and I was finally able to get the animations going. I checked and rechecked my installation and everything seemed to be working correctly. After I had sex with 214 females, when the animation ended and we were laying on floor, we redressed and stood up and I looked for my partner and she was gone. I reloaded a previous game and tried it again and she disappeared again. I used her prid id and moveto player, but she did not return. She was totally gone. I tried reloading again, then went to several other NPCs in different cells and it happened to them all.

I discovered the problem when I was creating the load order. I don't know where SexoutSlavery.esm came from, but I did not install it intentionally. I disabled it and everything started working normally again. In case some else is having this problem, you might try that.

LoadOrder_FalloutNV_2017-11-01T12-12-33.txt

The problem with disappearing npcs is coming from the Sexout itself, if you playing a lot without restarting the game. If you notice that npcs start to disappearing, just restart the game and load from the save before as it happens

• 1 year later...

This has happened to me more than once.  Does anyone have a proven method for recovering the "disappeared" NPCs other than going back to an old Save Game? When they are characters who matter to the story, we really do need them back.

I've tried to use the console to move them to the player using their refid, but get an error message saying that item does not exist.

4 hours ago, RagnarTolletson said:

This has happened to me more than once.  Does anyone have a proven method for recovering the "disappeared" NPCs other than going back to an old Save Game? When they are characters who matter to the story, we really do need them back.

I've tried to use the console to move them to the player using their refid, but get an error message saying that item does not exist.

I've tried many times, but unfortunately the 'going back to old save' is the only method that works. If it was only the actor disappearing, the issue might have been solvable, but with stuck tokens and the Sexout NG scripts getting in 'already busy' state, it becomes unsolvable.

This is one of the reasons I always suggest having CASM active at all times.... The Engine Bethesda has created for Fallout3/Fallout New Vegas just can't handle the amount of scripts that SexoutNG has. Even with the 4GB patch, the engine will still bug out after 2-3 hours. (or 10 minutes if unlucky)

• 3 months later...

Glad I found this thread, as I'm having the same issue. So far, I've lost Cass (known to have issues anyway), but also Sunny Smiles and a few other companions. A couple of NPCs have disappeared as well after sex, a few Ranger babes. I use another mod, Playthings and the problem doesn't exist with the 2 girls in that mod, maybe because it runs its own animations and scripts, but no issues with it and SexoutNG. Everything else with SexoutNG seems to be running and functioning just fine so far.

I have no idea where the girls/companions went but they're indicated on the map (little triangle with name), but no where to be found when I go to the marker and the other NPCs are just gone. I can't find them when disabling collision (tfc) either.

I'll try this load old save after restart fix and see if that helps. As far as my lost companions, I've tried the reload thing multiple times before, not knowing it is a supposed fix, but I didn't get the girls/companions back and if I use their refID in console to "place.atplayer", they show up but aren't recognized as my companions nor are they on my companion wheel after that.

Am I just stuck without them now?

Edit: Tried the exit game-reload older save and it worked for NPCs, they don't disappear after sex now...so far, so thanks for the fix. However, I still can't get my missing companions back and it has been quite awhile since they disappeared with many saves in between. I figured they would eventually turn up at "home", but no such luck. I may just have to accept that they are hopelessly irretrievable, lost in the void, at this point. Again, this fix worked for me and disappearing NPCs. Thank you.