Mehrunes dagon from oblivion into skyrim mod

Hi, does anyone here know if exist mod which allow me to put mehrunes dagon (this big red last boss :P) into skyrim? The only mod i found was mod which put few locations from oblivion and to be honest i don't need these only this Boss. Idk if there is any possibility to take mehrunes dagon as file with models of body and paste them into data folder. I'd really enjoy if you could help me, have a nice day and thank you ;)

Hi, does anyone here know if exist mod which allow me to put mehrunes dagon (this big red last boss :P) into skyrim? The only mod i found was mod which put few locations from oblivion and to be honest i don't need these only this Boss. Idk if there is any possibility to take mehrunes dagon as file with models of body and paste them into data folder. I'd really enjoy if you could help me, have a nice day and thank you ;)

maybe this mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80773/?

I can try to pass all location to see if there is Boss to be honest i have seen this mod before i posted this topic maybe someone other will know and i'll try to dowload it and pass this asap and let you know. Thank you ;)

Archived