Player character presets look sun baked.

Kain82

When I use any custom preset I downloaded from nexus.  My character looks like they've been in the sun too long and are baked.  The normal vanilla presets are fine.  It is only the custom preset mod ones.

Does anyone have a solution?

By baked, are you referring to the excessive tan the character's skin takes on?  I've noticed this too with Fallout 4's texture files.  I went with Pride of Valhalla - seemed to be a nice fair skin complexion.  Alternatively, there are skin tone options that "override" a bit on the skin textures, if you are using LooksMenu, you can customize those.

Yes, I do mean the excessive tan.  I will try the 'Pride of Valhalla' mod, and yes I do use 'LooksMenu' but when I try to set the tone, it only effects the body not the face.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 11:49 PM, Kain82 said:

Yes, I do mean the excessive tan.  I will try the 'Pride of Valhalla' mod, and yes I do use 'LooksMenu' but when I try to set the tone, it only effects the body not the face.

The new LooksMenu update just posted has disabled features. It will need to be reupped.

Archived