Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, rediridesence said:

aight, i will have to take the walk of shame for this, because i forgot to backup two specific parts of my game.

Does anyone have the vanilla skin and skeletons for the man at arms and bounty hunter classes?  for some reason i guess these two were the only ones i never backed up on my end.  :/

and now that i need to run vanilla client for some things those classes are borked atm.

BH and MaA

heroes.zip

I'm searching for the most updated versions of these class mods:

Swordmaiden Pearl Class (i'm missing it)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2615065841

The Rugal Class Mod (i'm missing it)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2487750624

Hepvier Class Mod (i think i have only the first release)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2324577715

Is there anyone who would kindly give them to me?

9 hours ago, masterteo89bbb said:

I'm searching for the most updated versions of these class mods:

Swordmaiden Pearl Class (i'm missing it)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2615065841

The Rugal Class Mod (i'm missing it)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2487750624

Hepvier Class Mod (i think i have only the first release)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2324577715

Is there anyone who would kindly give them to me?

I searched the author's website and appanrelty the guy's no longer (for about a year) making DD mods, hes now writing a novel of some sort

The mods the uploaded on the workshop are considered as "latest" as far as I can tell

The only new mod I found was this, the Courtyard gatekeeper, not sure if this was ever uploaded before but here it is anyways

castellan.sprite.attack_hand.thumb.png.2e71098a976ec23a30aa3b5b2123fa99.png

succubus_court.rar

3 hours ago, godhand2 said:

I searched the author's website and appanrelty the guy's no longer (for about a year) making DD mods, hes now writing a novel of some sort

The mods the uploaded on the workshop are considered as "latest" as far as I can tell

The only new mod I found was this, the Courtyard gatekeeper, not sure if this was ever uploaded before but here it is anyways

castellan.sprite.attack_hand.thumb.png.2e71098a976ec23a30aa3b5b2123fa99.png

succubus_court.rar 3.88 MB · 22 downloads

Thank you, you are very kind!

Sadly, i have problems with the workshop... do you maybe have also both the Rugal Class and Swormaiden Pearl class mods ?

Anybody else having the Serona / Draconblood trinkets crash their game? I haven't been able to find an error log, but after hours of going down my mod list, I figured out it was the Draconblood class. From there, I narrowed it down specifically to the game crashing when I open the Nomad Wagon or the Color of Madness wagon. When I removed the Draconblood class trinket files, it ran fine. 

Any ideas other than playing without it's trinkets? I've tried as many different versions of the mod I could find. 

30 minutes ago, darkestdungeonfapper said:

^^ Formatting failed ? I want to know which mod changes the text for the menus into the lewd text please! 

Lustiest Lair, though that's not all it does.

There used to be one that was just the camping skills and menus... I think? Darkest Desires.

It was unstable, and didn't cover everything, and it kinda just dropped off once LL came around, doing everything it did, better, and more.

Edited Wo's defend animation for topless clothing damage. (Not much, but worth posting here)
Any suggestions for other small edits? A lot of you guys have good ideas, but it feels like some cool concepts get lost in the sauce.

wo.sprite.defend.png

arbalest.sprite.defend.png

Edited by LukeDeVari
incorrect image pair uploaded
On 6/30/2022 at 8:01 AM, XelswordArt said:

I do plan to make them into actual mods, yes. I am making the concepts now primarily because I want to have the enemy designs figured out some time before I actually start working on the mods, it's not usually until my second or third iteration of a design until I am happy with it, and I will probably tweak all of these designs to some degree before I make the mods, and it is better if I can spend some time away from them first.

I am also making them to fight burnout, but it is not the primary reason.

The Guild, the Nomad Wagon, the Jeweler and the Statue remain. I intend to do those after Musketeer and Arbalest.

After I am done with the hero classes I will also periodically go back and touch up some of my older mods between working on enemies, a lot of them don't really stand up to my current standards, Crusader in particular.

do you know what you might change?  because i kinds like the crusader

On 7/4/2022 at 7:07 PM, Watapon said:

I love Xelword's work, but one thing I wish he'd consider is pubic hair. Especially in the swine type monsters who seem like they should be hairy.

I'm glad for the smoothnes, not a big fan of pubic hair ^^ but that is a matter of taste

11 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword has graced us with his Prophet concept art and the pews too!
Prophet.png.186caf6e289e62e0ee38bc9fe37d2cd7.png
pews.png.2c217ae1df2e9c220cdecdddd970ad68.png

I love the idea of the pews, but I just wish those two girls were kissing~ ❤️

UPD: I've just noticed that one of the ghostly hands is giving the Prophet headpats! So cute~ ^^

Oh my god! ? absolutely love the idea of the prophet and the pews!