Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

13 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword has just shared his concept for the Sleeper's Herald monster:
776125081_SleepersHerald.png.74c9f4da2f542d169714eaade0dcc6d8.png
A super cute design, just like @dovahnurse said - "too cute to be considered a monster" ^^;

I'm starting to think Xelsword is just an extension of the Darkest Dungeon lore.

"Oh, so the horrors and abominations were not enough to scare you off? Fine, bitch, let's see you try to mow down these fine waifus instead. Let's see if you can live with that on your conscience, if you're so brave."

That said, since I installed Xelsword's hero class mods I've not had a hero death. I play extremely defensively now. Jeez.

Waifu Ancestor when??

I'm gonna look to see if there is a mod that changes the splash fx for "Deathblow" and the skull on enemies with "Bonked" instead.

Edited by dovahnurse
On 6/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, Sybian said:

This is my point, I was following old mod pack installs, but I'm asking if there is a better way. lol. Yes a simple and more straightforward pack would be great, gigs are fine. I just need something that works after a few missions. 

That's... Way too vague. What are you actually asking for?

Hero skins? Town buildings? Enemies? Gameplay mods?

Obviously, stripping all third-party content and just going with the default game will work after a few missions, but you clearly don't want that...

What are you ACTUALLY looking for?

On 6/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Okay, sure.

Link removed, you know the drill.

Softscales has yelled at me for reuploading their stuff before, so only a day, you know how this kind of thing goes.

It’s on nexus ffs just link to that. No need for the cloak and dagger lol

5 minutes ago, Soft_Scales said:

It’s on nexus ffs just link to that. No need for the cloak and dagger lol

The Kobold Gem Hunter Beta? Pretty sure that's NOT on the Nexus, and I could only find it on Steam through the link provided.

...That is what I was asked to reupload, in case you were confused.

Edited by Fasterflight225
8 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The Kobold Gem Hunter Beta? Pretty sure that's NOT on the Nexus, and I could only find it on Steam through the link provided.

...That is what I was asked to reupload, in case you were confused.

Oops, you got me there. I did assume it was about the Vixen again. Maybe I should do a google drive alternative for betas…

58 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Brigand Hunter monster concept by Xelsword:
59706146_BrigandHunter.png.6bfcded60a41a4ad157386a652af8b18.png

Just look at those cute fluffy ears~ ❤️

Holy shit! I would love this as an alt for the Musketeer! That's is the most adorable bandit to ever try to rob a carriage.

Came back to the thread after a few months and saw a few pages back that someone was trying to install the witch libra mod. Ponidog gave it a few updates on Cien that solved the item problem, so it works better now.

Here it is:ponidogMod_witchLibra_ABCD-ver1_7.zip

Make sure to have the XXX patch higher priority than the base mod.

also it might be a bit late, but thank you all for sharing these mods ?

ponidogMod_witchLibraPatchXXX.zip

19 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Brigand Hunter monster concept by Xelsword:
59706146_BrigandHunter.png.6bfcded60a41a4ad157386a652af8b18.png

Just look at those cute fluffy ears~ ❤️

Almost more adorable than Yakou's version, but the fluffy collar/tail/ears really sell me.

I hate that Xelsword's doing all these concepts now because then it means I need to be held in anticipation for longer instead of just accepting his gifts as they come out. You spoil me, Xelsword, and I hate that I love it.

9 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Two Xelsword concepts for the price of one today!

1. Hateful Virago monster:
263528096_HatefulVirago.png.30af765d0b6751b297baab9fa297caf6.png

My only problem is that her left and right feet are mixed up, but I'm sure he'll fix it in the full release.

2. Necrotic Fungus as her summon:
1018606470_NecroticFungus.png.cb3259c559c4a1fc4379a03e6c864904.png

Oh wow you are correct about the feet, I did not notice that, thanks for pointing it out. I'll fix it, don't worry.

On 6/20/2022 at 2:24 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

That's... Way too vague. What are you actually asking for?

Hero skins? Town buildings? Enemies? Gameplay mods?

Obviously, stripping all third-party content and just going with the default game will work after a few missions, but you clearly don't want that...

What are you ACTUALLY looking for?

I'm asking if there are any exsisting mod packs that work. Early in this threads history there was one that everyone seemed to use, I'm wondering if there is anything that is currently in use by the community as a basic pack. I'm not looking to retool or revamp anything, I started playing again because an old pack was made popular on a website that has no forums, so I thought I'd check here. Oh course this old pack is not working well, it's got a lot of outdated mods I had to turn off and even then that only worked until I got into the level 2 maps where it started to crash. 

Is there any skin or mod packs that people use that are currently working? 

Are there any other packs or install guides for currently working mods? 

If there are, I would love and appreciate someone pointing them out to me. If there are not I'll try to start modding from the ground up. Thanks. 

26 minutes ago, Sybian said:

I'm asking if there are any exsisting mod packs that work. Early in this threads history there was one that everyone seemed to use, I'm wondering if there is anything that is currently in use by the community as a basic pack. I'm not looking to retool or revamp anything, I started playing again because an old pack was made popular on a website that has no forums, so I thought I'd check here. Oh course this old pack is not working well, it's got a lot of outdated mods I had to turn off and even then that only worked until I got into the level 2 maps where it started to crash. 

Is there any skin or mod packs that people use that are currently working? 

Are there any other packs or install guides for currently working mods? 

If there are, I would love and appreciate someone pointing them out to me. If there are not I'll try to start modding from the ground up. Thanks. 

Okay then! So, the age of massive packs of skins, made by dozens of artists and of varying quality, is mostly dead, long live Xelsword.

Basically, skins have come so far that the default animation skeletons aren't enough. I still have the last version of that pack you're thinking of, plus a cut-down version and an LL modpack I made, but...

Reorganize: This is THE megapack, which claims to hold every vanilla-skeletoned skin from December 2020 and older. It sure has a lot of them, clocking in at a whopping 6 gigabites.

https://mega.nz/file/yjxAAKjY#a_xEOWNh2jKNG_IuY8nOHrVxioVQ49ZgxyRdjSTYcZ0

Lewd Megapack: The above pack, with all the SFW skins cut from it, knocking four gigs off the size.

https://mega.nz/file/3jhkRaYI#kQFxLiZ5omMukA60SgpLKh7ok2y3UrMN561lefrsJAo

LL Mega Modpack: Once upon a time, someone asked for help setting up LL. Realizing how much I'd have to hunt down, I screamed 'fuck it' and just packaged my personal build of LL, minus the mod itself. This includes lewd edits for all vanilla heroes except Musketeer, and covers a vast, vast majority of objects in the game, with some exceptions. Also 2 gigs, but you get what you pay for spend the time to download.

https://mega.nz/file/3uITmArL#WfTHA-_6ND1ZsOLH4qCCehFCyHrnKCdB6j1uHQgKfWQ

...The way to mod efficiently isn't to just grab every skin under the sun and shove them all in anymore, it's to choose between the curves of Xelsword or the edges of Anaertailin, then browse their mods on steam/nexus and just collect and deploy them.

Even then, Dan likes making color alts over on his thread, most of Anaertailin's stuff ends up in paywall limbo, Xelsword isn't done yet and will you fuckers stop idly suggesting they get distracted chasing what you personally want to see next...

Every so often, someone just screams 'fuck it' and uploads their modlist to this thread for people to grab. I've seen a handful of people do that, and did it myself once, so I guess go with that pack if you're determined for the hands-free approach? I don't... think LL is mandatory for it to work...

42 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Okay then! So, the age of massive packs of skins, made by dozens of artists and of varying quality, is mostly dead, long live Xelsword.

Basically, skins have come so far that the default animation skeletons aren't enough. I still have the last version of that pack you're thinking of, plus a cut-down version and an LL modpack I made, but...

Reorganize: This is THE megapack, which claims to hold every vanilla-skeletoned skin from December 2020 and older. It sure has a lot of them, clocking in at a whopping 6 gigabites.

https://mega.nz/file/yjxAAKjY#a_xEOWNh2jKNG_IuY8nOHrVxioVQ49ZgxyRdjSTYcZ0

Lewd Megapack: The above pack, with all the SFW skins cut from it, knocking four gigs off the size.

https://mega.nz/file/3jhkRaYI#kQFxLiZ5omMukA60SgpLKh7ok2y3UrMN561lefrsJAo

LL Mega Modpack: Once upon a time, someone asked for help setting up LL. Realizing how much I'd have to hunt down, I screamed 'fuck it' and just packaged my personal build of LL, minus the mod itself. This includes lewd edits for all vanilla heroes except Musketeer, and covers a vast, vast majority of objects in the game, with some exceptions. Also 2 gigs, but you get what you pay for spend the time to download.

https://mega.nz/file/3uITmArL#WfTHA-_6ND1ZsOLH4qCCehFCyHrnKCdB6j1uHQgKfWQ

...The way to mod efficiently isn't to just grab every skin under the sun and shove them all in anymore, it's to choose between the curves of Xelsword or the edges of Anaertailin, then browse their mods on steam/nexus and just collect and deploy them.

Even then, Dan likes making color alts over on his thread, most of Anaertailin's stuff ends up in paywall limbo, Xelsword isn't done yet and will you fuckers stop idly suggesting they get distracted chasing what you personally want to see next...

Every so often, someone just screams 'fuck it' and uploads their modlist to this thread for people to grab. I've seen a handful of people do that, and did it myself once, so I guess go with that pack if you're determined for the hands-free approach? I don't... think LL is mandatory for it to work...

Awesome thanks. Modpacks seem to be a blessing and a curse. 

On 6/19/2022 at 11:04 AM, Ineedmyfairiesdammit said:

Thanks for the response, Fasterflight.

Yes, the bounty hunter is the target, and it'd be the human form... I was hoping you could help me set it up. Took me a while to reply because I've prepared a zip file with of an edited NIUR Camping Trainer Abomination skin, and I've also labeled them to indicate the attacks that would be renamed in the .art files. These are edited to change some expressions, tentacle removal and minor corrections, since I wanted them personally and also to contribute to this thread.

Here my version of this skin with fixed combat, idle and walk animation. You can add you new sprite to it.

SEX_abomination.zip