Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 6/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, wise3z18 said:

can anyone port this mod from steam, I support the creator directly but not steam itself since the steamdownloader fiasco Steam Workshop::The Gem Hunter Beta (steamcommunity.com)

Okay, sure.

Link removed, you know the drill.

Softscales has yelled at me for reuploading their stuff before, so only a day, you know how this kind of thing goes.

Edited by Fasterflight225

If I had multiple iterations of the same room, and I wanted them both to be used in dungeon generation, how would I name them? 

Would it be 
crypts.room_wall.library.png
crypts.room_wall.library.01.png

or

crypts.room_wall.library1.png

3 hours ago, XeroxedJoy said:

If I had multiple iterations of the same room, and I wanted them both to be used in dungeon generation, how would I name them? 

Would it be 
crypts.room_wall.library.01.png

or

crypts.room_wall.library1.png

I use 'crypts.room_wall.library (2)' so... it's probably safe to do whatever.

3 hours ago, SpeedLightning said:

what's the enemy front liner? Is it a skin?

This is the Skeleton Captain with the skin of W_S_L, there is a package with all the skeleton monster of him on the Steam, with NSFW and SFW skins (mostly are loli)

4 hours ago, Watapon said:

How many color palettes per hero can you have? Palettes I add after the letter P don't seem to show up in game.

Infinite.

I don't know why you're having trouble with skins over the letter P. Are you adding skins directly to a workshop mod without deleting modfiles.txt?

...Anyway, as long as the skin folder ends in (Classname)_(Letter) it's valid. So, Newleper_A works and coexists with leper_A without issue.

14 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Infinite.

I don't know why you're having trouble with skins over the letter P. Are you adding skins directly to a workshop mod without deleting modfiles.txt?

...Anyway, as long as the skin folder ends in (Classname)_(Letter) it's valid. So, Newleper_A works and coexists with leper_A without issue.

Yep, looks like one of them had a modfile for some reason. Completely overlooked that one, thanks. I didn't know you could add more classes than letters available though, thanks for letting me know.

Okay so I might've did done a thing maybe.

This should replace the regular Ghoul enemy with Lustiest Lair's Slaver - only the skin. The abilities/stats of the Ghoul monster remain unchanged. Should, as a result, also be compatible with LL.

I haven't yet encountered a Ghoul so I could test it out, but on paper, it should work fine - all the files are pointing where they should.

I haven't turned this into a mod project as I'm incompetent, so this is sort of a "replace your original Monsters/ghoul" folder kind of deal.

Backup your original/current ghoul if you do decide to try this

If anyone could take a look at it and perhaps help me test it, I'd appreciate it.

Ghoul Slaver QuestionMark.rar

18 minutes ago, Zekapa said:

Okay so I might've did done a thing maybe.

This should replace the regular Ghoul enemy with Lustiest Lair's Slaver - only the skin. The abilities/stats of the Ghoul monster remain unchanged. Should, as a result, also be compatible with LL.

I haven't yet encountered a Ghoul so I could test it out, but on paper, it should work fine - all the files are pointing where they should.

I haven't turned this into a mod project as I'm incompetent, so this is sort of a "replace your original Monsters/ghoul" folder kind of deal.

Backup your original/current ghoul if you do decide to try this

If anyone could take a look at it and perhaps help me test it, I'd appreciate it.

Ghoul Slaver QuestionMark.rar 4.01 MB · 1 download

I don't see anything wrong with it. Assuming no shenanigans, this should work perfectly.

So is there a new (ish) mod pack or major update to one I should be using? I keep breaking my game and I think it's all the old mods that have not been updated in awhile but if I need to short through another 400 mods I'm going to lose my mind. 

On 6/18/2022 at 12:41 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Yes, it's much easier to use transformation classes for non-transforming classes then the other way around.

Would you like Beast or Human mode in combat, and are you using Bounty Hunter as an example, or is that the desired target?

Thanks for the response, Fasterflight.

Yes, the bounty hunter is the target, and it'd be the human form... I was hoping you could help me set it up. Took me a while to reply because I've prepared a zip file with of an edited NIUR Camping Trainer Abomination skin, and I've also labeled them to indicate the attacks that would be renamed in the .art files. These are edited to change some expressions, tentacle removal and minor corrections, since I wanted them personally and also to contribute to this thread. Example below:

416742337_abomination.sprite.attack_barf-point-Copy.png.e14888c9f6375de115ffbc82218d0ee9.png443094159_abomination.sprite.attack_horns-uppercut.png.a8c19466dccfc29bb6366e1e33d14887.png

2095464385_abomination.sprite.defend-Copy.thumb.png.a83b743a2556116c01735427c9de9106.png

I've run the edited sprites into the mask .exes, but since I haven't tested it yet I can't be sure if they work out of the box. I made edits to all the sprites, so I'll have to upload them here. Camp Trainer -Bounty Hunter.7z

Edited by Ineedmyfairiesdammit
1 hour ago, Sybian said:

So is there a new (ish) mod pack or major update to one I should be using? I keep breaking my game and I think it's all the old mods that have not been updated in awhile but if I need to short through another 400 mods I'm going to lose my mind. 

Four hundred? You're insane, what the hell are you even doing.

You can't just ask if there have been major updates to four hundred mystery mods, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

...The closest things to that are the mega skin packs people ask me to link every so often, but those are two... three years out of date, now? Plus, the BEST skins (Xelsword/Anaertailin) change the skeletons of the classes they cover, so it's meaningless to grab old skins.

There's also a quick-start Lustiest Lair pack I made after deciding it was better to just reupload my own install rather then linking every single fucking reskin someone could ask for.

Both of these are... many, gigs big. Would you like links to them?

1 hour ago, Ineedmyfairiesdammit said:

Thanks for the response, Fasterflight.

Yes, the bounty hunter is the target, and it'd be the human form... I was hoping you could help me set it up. Took me a while to reply because I've prepared a zip file with of an edited NIUR Camping Trainer Abomination skin, and I've also labeled them to indicate the attacks that would be renamed in the .art files. These are edited to change some expressions, tentacle removal and minor corrections, since I wanted them personally and also to contribute to this thread. Example below:

I've run the edited sprites into the mask .exes, but since I haven't tested it yet I can't be sure if they work out of the box. I made edits to all the sprites, so I'll have to upload them here. Camp Trainer -Bounty Hunter.7z

Okay. To answer your question, yes, Camp sprites can be used for attacks no problem. Gimme a minute, I'll have this done no issue.

-Yep, no issue. Even the Camp sprite just did what I told it to. Experience makes simple work, I guess.

Nuir Camping Trainer to Bounty Hunter.rar

A/B are the original Nuir skins, and C/D are your edits, using the two Barf sprites you provided.

Also, lul, she uses her Camp sprite as her Kneel, we didn't need to experiment today.

Edited by Fasterflight225
3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You can't just ask if there have been major updates to four hundred mystery mods, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

...The closest things to that are the mega skin packs people ask me to link every so often, but those are two... three years out of date, now? Plus, the BEST skins (Xelsword/Anaertailin) change the skeletons of the classes they cover, so it's meaningless to grab old skins.

There's also a quick-start Lustiest Lair pack I made after deciding it was better to just reupload my own install rather then linking every single fucking reskin someone could ask for.

Okay. To answer your question, yes, Camp sprites can be used for attacks no problem. Gimme a minute, I'll have this done no issue.

-Yep, no issue. Even the Camp sprite just did what I told it to. Experience makes simple work, I guess.

Nuir Camping Trainer to Bounty Hunter.rar 30.73 MB · 1 download

A/B are the original Nuir skins, and C/D are your edits, using the two Barf sprites you provided.

Also, lul, she uses her Camp sprite as her Kneel, we didn't need to experiment today.

Appreciate the work done, Fasterflight. It works flawlessly, a mark of an expert. The "EX" beside the character roster icon is also a nice touch. Thank you! (And yeah the camp sprite is pretty fun to see, lmao).

I'd like to ask now if editing the FX .png files directly would result in weirdness for the character? I'm thinking of either removing/replacing the "barf" effect for the mark attack, as well as creating custom icons. And I really wished there was a quick way to change the overall scale of the character, but I realize that would require re-exporting the whole skeleton and mesh from Spine/Dragonbones, none of which I have right now. Might give it a go, however..

Edited by Ineedmyfairiesdammit
1 minute ago, Ineedmyfairiesdammit said:

Appreciate the work done, Fasterflight. It works flawlessly, a mark of an expert. The "EX" beside the character roster icon is also a nice touch. Thank you! (And yeah the camp sprite is hilariously placed, lmao).

I'd like to ask now if editing the FX .png files directly would result in weirdness for the character? I'm thinking of either removing/replacing the "barf" effect for the mark attack, as well as creating custom icons. And I really wished there was a quick way to change the overall scale of the character, but I realize that would require re-exporting the whole skeleton and mesh from Spine/Dragonbones, none of which I have right now. Might give it a go, however..

There's no special strangeness with FX .pngs, edit the FX as you would the character sprites... So run them through the Trimmers if you make an ambitious deletion.

The only thing to keep in mind is you can't designate FX differences between skins, which usually isn't a problem but can cause shenanigans if you get too crazy.

I don't know how easy resizing would be with Dragonbones... which is free, by the way, but there are some INTERESTING values in the .atlas that you could investigate.

I remember trying some shit with the Offset Value to fix that alternate Pelagic Shaman skin with the really off-mark FX, and not noticing effects from adjusting it.

My only experience with the other values is changing the sizes and start position to accommodate .png edits that outgrew their home skeleton. I don't... think they can be used in this way at all, and if they could, it'd probably be difficult atop that... but it's something you could try looking into.

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

This is my point, I was following old mod pack installs, but I'm asking if there is a better way. lol. Yes a simple and more straightforward pack would be great, gigs are fine. I just need something that works after a few missions. 

Edited by Sybian