Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

9 minutes ago, rudeapollo4213 said:

I'm not entirely sure what I did or how exactly to fix this but does anyone here have an idea?(I'm very sorry if this has already been solved on an early page)

The game has tried to call a monster called 'Fallen Vestal A' but doesn't have an AI file telling that monster how to behave.

That's the old version of LL's unique Crypts boss, back when she was a Vestal reskin. And fun to fight.

I accuse you of doing something stupid and overwriting LL versions instead of deleting LL and making fresh installs. ...Perhaps. Maybe?

It shouldn't be a fatal error unless you're playing the old version of LL and you actually try fighting the Fallen Vestal. I don't know what the game does when an enemy spawns with no AI.

The reason I accuse you of being stupid is the Fallen Vestal is the OLD version of the boss. The last... build or two, have used the Fallen Priestess instead.

If you're running the latest build, you should not be seeing ANYTHING about the Fallen Vestal. She isn't supposed to exist anymore, like at all.

Again, shouldn't be fatal unless you've made a TREMENDOUS mistake and are somehow running everything involving the Fallen Vestal except her AI file, in which case, dafuq did you do. Reinstalling LL is a good idea, and from scratch, throw out the old mod and install the new one, no overwriting!

On 5/4/2022 at 11:15 PM, CranberryExtract said:

Thought I might throw in my (layman) two cents. I love the front half, but the way it connects to the back half seems a bit odd to me (two curvy asses leading into each other maybe), though I'm sure others enjoy it. But I like the centaur design; if the back half weren't there, it wouldn't be as cool or fit as well in two enemy slots. What if it were something like...

519618782_bifurcatedrefractedhorse.png.27c718cadd3857964876e97e4743227b.png

It lets the curvy front half breathe, preserves the centaur aspect, and also emphasizes the floaty-broken-crystal-mutation-theme endemic in the farmstead. From a lore perspective I imagine a centaur/plowhorse got split in half and the magically connected front half's crystals said 'we're kinda bipedal now, huh?' and mutated including genitalia.  

It's probably out of left field and I'm not sure how coherent or feasible it is, but I felt compelled to share my idea anyway.  Regardless, all your designs have been awesome to see lately.

No joke, I find myself largely preferring this version. I think it really does fit the broken crystal kind of thing going on.

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The game has tried to call a monster called 'Fallen Vestal A' but doesn't have an AI file telling that monster how to behave.

That's the old version of LL's unique Crypts boss, back when she was a Vestal reskin. And fun to fight.

I accuse you of doing something stupid and overwriting LL versions instead of deleting LL and making fresh installs. ...Perhaps. Maybe?

It shouldn't be a fatal error unless you're playing the old version of LL and you actually try fighting the Fallen Vestal. I don't know what the game does when an enemy spawns with no AI.

The reason I accuse you of being stupid is the Fallen Vestal is the OLD version of the boss. The last... build or two, have used the Fallen Priestess instead.

If you're running the latest build, you should not be seeing ANYTHING about the Fallen Vestal. She isn't supposed to exist anymore, like at all.

Again, shouldn't be fatal unless you've made a TREMENDOUS mistake and are somehow running everything involving the Fallen Vestal except her AI file, in which case, dafuq did you do. Reinstalling LL is a good idea, and from scratch, throw out the old mod and install the new one, no overwriting!

It appears that I am very guilty of doing the stupid. I was overwriting the files and and not deleting them outright. Thank you so very much for your help!

On 6/13/2022 at 5:08 AM, zenoxis11 said:

I have. I would like some others too.

If you have looked at the mods on Nexus, then probably you already have my NSFW Hallways - Ruins, and since I've kinda put this project on pause, I'm gonna give you some more ;)

This are all the room backgrounds I've done for the Ruins. It's not a complete work (there are still a good number of vanilla and mod backgrounds I want to edit), and some of them aren't tested in game yet so I don't know if they actually fit well. But you asked, and here you go!

Spoiler

crypts.entrance_room_wall.png.2c2d2ebcb210eaf45e2e357e93ed9b07.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw01.png.4ba41646a147e2248bd2ee74d369c91c.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw02.png.df00bbda0ff6d201f11ca092942664c2.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw03.png.4174fdadded2d3e15c4eb651c954be03.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw04.png.53b41280452141fa16d5fbc8f1761812.pngcrypts.room_wall_arch.nsfw01.png.208d16d25ee1c3f9503870440cd488de.pngcrypts.room_wall.barrels.nsfw01.png.07576cb0b23c2d8a0b895da208651106.pngcrypts.room_wall.catacombs.nsfw01.png.82f140d4a378c1026ed8ffca870150a2.pngcrypts.room_wall.catacombs.nsfw02.png.c93b38660bcde889fec6524464290b1c.pngcrypts.room_wall.doors.nsfw01.png.87f20b8b3481dad49f7c35b4968f506a.pngcrypts.room_wall.doors.nsfw02.png.65028f0dd2c622fd5594ed0a00ceea6d.pngcrypts.room_wall.empty.nsfw01.png.9134a60b9d5fe7187c65dda2b19a7a99.pngcrypts.room_wall.empty.nsfw02.png.2f3e63b268a2cef037f764e4c9999108.pngcrypts.room_wall.empty.nsfw03.png.044f995ddfe1a18d506115f868936245.pngcrypts.room_wall_jail.nsfw01.png.a743e7f9a83b82005e653a86eb3f803c.pngcrypts.room_wall.pillars.nsfw01.png.97ef1c246028c01f123b72660f36db4a.pngcrypts.room_wall.ruins.nsfw01.png.134cb57ac9ae6b011abddc3655090e79.pngcrypts.room_wall.skullpiles.nsfw03.png.c59bf7f350c153191c2a28108d9129c2.pngcrypts.room_wall.skyrise.nsfw01.png.10a86aeb710cfe0d83d222b93dec910d.pngcrypts.room_wall.skyrise.nsfw02.png.f73e1b2f04696e6b0311b5d4d3360324.png

NSFW Rooms - Crypts test1.rar

20 hours ago, DOther1 said:

If you have looked at the mods on Nexus, then probably you already have my NSFW Hallways - Ruins, and since I've kinda put this project on pause, I'm gonna give you some more ;)

This are all the room backgrounds I've done for the Ruins. It's not a complete work (there are still a good number of vanilla and mod backgrounds I want to edit), and some of them aren't tested in game yet so I don't know if they actually fit well. But you asked, and here you go!

Reveal hidden contents

crypts.entrance_room_wall.png.2c2d2ebcb210eaf45e2e357e93ed9b07.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw01.png.4ba41646a147e2248bd2ee74d369c91c.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw02.png.df00bbda0ff6d201f11ca092942664c2.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw03.png.4174fdadded2d3e15c4eb651c954be03.pngcrypts.room_wall.altar.nsfw04.png.53b41280452141fa16d5fbc8f1761812.pngcrypts.room_wall_arch.nsfw01.png.208d16d25ee1c3f9503870440cd488de.pngcrypts.room_wall.barrels.nsfw01.png.07576cb0b23c2d8a0b895da208651106.pngcrypts.room_wall.catacombs.nsfw01.png.82f140d4a378c1026ed8ffca870150a2.pngcrypts.room_wall.catacombs.nsfw02.png.c93b38660bcde889fec6524464290b1c.pngcrypts.room_wall.doors.nsfw01.png.87f20b8b3481dad49f7c35b4968f506a.pngcrypts.room_wall.doors.nsfw02.png.65028f0dd2c622fd5594ed0a00ceea6d.pngcrypts.room_wall.empty.nsfw01.png.9134a60b9d5fe7187c65dda2b19a7a99.pngcrypts.room_wall.empty.nsfw02.png.2f3e63b268a2cef037f764e4c9999108.pngcrypts.room_wall.empty.nsfw03.png.044f995ddfe1a18d506115f868936245.pngcrypts.room_wall_jail.nsfw01.png.a743e7f9a83b82005e653a86eb3f803c.pngcrypts.room_wall.pillars.nsfw01.png.97ef1c246028c01f123b72660f36db4a.pngcrypts.room_wall.ruins.nsfw01.png.134cb57ac9ae6b011abddc3655090e79.pngcrypts.room_wall.skullpiles.nsfw03.png.c59bf7f350c153191c2a28108d9129c2.pngcrypts.room_wall.skyrise.nsfw01.png.10a86aeb710cfe0d83d222b93dec910d.pngcrypts.room_wall.skyrise.nsfw02.png.f73e1b2f04696e6b0311b5d4d3360324.png

NSFW Rooms - Crypts test1.rar 24.36 MB · 92 downloads

for your rooms/walls images like "jail" and "door", are you just renaming the images to other rooms/walls that are recognized (such as altar or barrel) or is there a way to make the dungeon generation recognize the naming convention you currently have? on a similar note, are we able to use multiple walls/ rooms with the basic naming convention of the corridors aka "crypts.corridor_wall.##.png" or "crypts.room_wall.arch.##.png"?

16 minutes ago, HentaiLel said:

for your rooms/walls images like "jail" and "door", are you just renaming the images to other rooms/walls that are recognized (such as altar or barrel) or is there a way to make the dungeon generation recognize the naming convention you currently have? on a similar note, are we able to use multiple walls/ rooms with the basic naming convention of the corridors aka "crypts.corridor_wall.##.png" or "crypts.room_wall.arch.##.png"?

Basic naming convention works I think.

There's also some strange system I've seen in a Workshop mod that allowed for multiple variants of doors to be randomly displayed. The reason I noticed is because the crypts went haywire and started showing doors among the normal walls.

...I didn't figure out how to fix it, by the way. I just ignore open doorways as best I can.

10 hours ago, HentaiLel said:

As long as you keep the basic name prefix (i.e.: "crypts.room_wall.", "crypts.corridor_wall."), you can name the files whatever you want, and the game will recognize all of them when generating a dungeon. For the rooms, I've kept the original vanilla or mod name (arch, jail, doors, etc.) with a "nsfw" at the end to tell them apart. Same with hallways.

Only exception to this are "[dungeon].entrance_room_wall" and "[dungeon].endhall.01", for witch the game will always load the files named exactly like that. I wish there was a way around it, but sadly nobody seems to know how.

I have tons of backgrounds for every dungeon, nsfw and sfw, so I have a really good mix of corridors. I encourage anyone to do the same so the nsfw doesn't get repetitive or too on the nose. Especially for my corridors, as some of my edits can be quite "busy". That's also why some of my room edits are emptier with just some nsfw implications.

Just to give you a clear image, this is what my crypts folder would look like if a had all the backgrounds manually installed. The game will (as far as I know) pick from all of the files to generate a Ruins dungeon.

Spoiler

image.png.54457bb4abb43e874cff930c6dec91d8.png

10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Basic naming convention works I think.

There's also some strange system I've seen in a Workshop mod that allowed for multiple variants of doors to be randomly displayed. The reason I noticed is because the crypts went haywire and started showing doors among the normal walls.

...I didn't figure out how to fix it, by the way. I just ignore open doorways as best I can.

And as you say, doors are a little weird. I also have a good amount of door variations and for some reason sometimes you get random doors in your hallways. I've gotten used to it to the point that I think I like it. You can perfectly tell them apart (there's no door), and gives the idea that the dungeon has actually more paths than the ones you are taking.

Edited by DOther1

Hey lads

I remember a few months ago there was some discussion about replacing the vanilla Ghoul monster with LL's Slaver. Only the "skin", not the skills/monster itself.

I don't remember how exactly it was meant to be done, but I vaguely remember someone saying they should just replace the Ghoul's .pngs with the Slaver's .pngs and rename them. However I also remember vaguely someone mentioning to NEVER rename .pngs in this game.
I also remember someone posting a Gargoyle replacer w/Xelsword's abomination that has just that: Gargolye sprite/atlas files with Gargoyle names + Abomination.png files with Abomination names.

I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on this issue, or if there's already a "premade" mod with what I seek (or that I can work with to achieve my desired result).

As I make this post I'm gonna be trying to sort back through the thread, I'm just posting this here to see if anyone can lend a hand on the meantime

Thanks in advance lads.

4 hours ago, Zekapa said:

Hey lads

I remember a few months ago there was some discussion about replacing the vanilla Ghoul monster with LL's Slaver. Only the "skin", not the skills/monster itself.

I don't remember how exactly it was meant to be done, but I vaguely remember someone saying they should just replace the Ghoul's .pngs with the Slaver's .pngs and rename them. However I also remember vaguely someone mentioning to NEVER rename .pngs in this game.
I also remember someone posting a Gargoyle replacer w/Xelsword's abomination that has just that: Gargolye sprite/atlas files with Gargoyle names + Abomination.png files with Abomination names.

I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on this issue, or if there's already a "premade" mod with what I seek (or that I can work with to achieve my desired result).

As I make this post I'm gonna be trying to sort back through the thread, I'm just posting this here to see if anyone can lend a hand on the meantime

Thanks in advance lads.

I think you're confusing a conversation someone had with me about replacing the Necromancer with LL's Priestess, which was vague enough I couldn't positively identify it as a request.

This was directly after someone had me make that Gargoyle replacer you mentioned, I think. It's been a bit.

I have a guide if you'd like to try it yourself. You strip the original Ghoul's animations and FX, bring in the Slaver's, then rename only the .atlas and .skel files with the new class name, and finish up by changing the .art file to call for the new artwork/fx.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

If you want, I can do it myself. ...Actually state you want it, by-the-by, don't just assume I'll work on it because I say I can.

16 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I think you're confusing a conversation someone had with me about replacing the Necromancer with LL's Priestess, which was vague enough I couldn't positively identify it as a request.

This was directly after someone had me make that Gargoyle replacer you mentioned, I think. It's been a bit.

I have a guide if you'd like to try it yourself. You strip the original Ghoul's animations and FX, bring in the Slaver's, then rename only the .atlas and .skel files with the new class name, and finish up by changing the .art file to call for the new artwork/fx.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

If you want, I can do it myself. ...Actually state you want it, by-the-by, don't just assume I'll work on it because I say I can.

Thank you very much for the response.

I admit I could've gotten things mixed up (I did say "vaguely remember" multiple times). My master's thesis presentation is tomorrow (Friday), so if all goes well I will take a stab at it with your guide afterwards/over the weekend. Should it go wrong, then, if you would be open to it, I might contact you for assistance. As it is, you already do so much for everyone on this thread I don't want to straight up ask "please do this for me" before I can give it a try myself - who knows, I might get it done and then have my own brand of contribution to this thread as well!

Probably the hardest part is gonna be finding an actual Ghoul to test it once/if I get it done, I'd imagine.

tl;dr: Thanks for the reply, thank you for the guide, I'll give it a try over the weekend, if anything goes wrong then I'll hit you up again, if you're open to it at the time. I don't want to ask someone to do something for me before I've given it a shot, no matter how bad it turns out - I'd feel bad about it.

Hi Fasterflight255, is it possible to convert NIUR's Abomination (camping_trainer, the one with the green hood) into another class, like let's say the Bounty hunter? I read your guide, and I saw notes regarding porting normal heroes to a transformation hero, but I'm not sure if it's easier or harder to do them *backwards*. It's possible enough I think like using the chain attack as the hood, the headbutt as the uppercut, but I couldn't make heads or tails of the walk parts, since they're completely different.. I was wondering if I could request for this?

9 hours ago, Ineedmyfairiesdammit said:

Hi Fasterflight255, is it possible to convert NIUR's Abomination (camping_trainer, the one with the green hood) into another class, like let's say the Bounty hunter? I read your guide, and I saw notes regarding porting normal heroes to a transformation hero, but I'm not sure if it's easier or harder to do them *backwards*. It's possible enough I think like using the chain attack as the hood, the headbutt as the uppercut, but I couldn't make heads or tails of the walk parts, since they're completely different.. I was wondering if I could request for this?

Yes, it's much easier to use transformation classes for non-transforming classes then the other way around.

Would you like Beast or Human mode in combat, and are you using Bounty Hunter as an example, or is that the desired target?

Edited by Fasterflight225