Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

7 hours ago, Raison.D'tre said:

could anyone help me with this? unknown.png.390e6ac9b48ab712254491fa696ca3ec.png

it have that white all over everytime i use the first skill, the book thingy.

this is the file im using

librarian_D.rar 4.35 MB · 6 downloads

here you go man, just run it in gimp and export and that would fix transparency issue

librarian_D.7z

Edited by ranuser
tried the mod and notice that getting affliction also has transparency issues
6 minutes ago, DanTPW said:

Anyone have original Abomination files? Need it for something, my original files already replaced with A skin mod (Why am I do this again and again) so an original files would be appreciated

Creating a Toggleable mod would be much safer.
It's not hard to do.

6 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Creating a Toggleable mod would be much safer.
It's not hard to do.

It sure do, but sometimes I forgot that I could just made mod, because I used to replace files to mod it like few years back. but now that I do, I do that most of the time or combine mod folders. I could just fix the installation but reinstalling the all the skin mod, is quite a pain.

1 minute ago, DanTPW said:

It sure do, but sometimes I forgot that I could just made mod, because I used to replace files to mod it like few years back. but now that I do, I do that most of the time or combine mod folders. I could just fix the installation but reinstalling the all the skin mod, is quite a pain.

It's a bad habit to get into... but here, and now, there are people like me who will happily share vanilla files on request.

abomination.rar

The results of me being so angry that the wildlander warhawk was an enemy instead of a playable class so out of anger i've made a poorly edited warlander skin for femthrall (FEMTHRALL NOT NORMAL THRALL) and i thought i should share the result 

Wildlander Thrall Mod.7z

I also had to remove the helmet wings in the combat,idle and walking animation due to jank

Edited by RanchoRelaxo10
Forgot to add stuff