Newb question

I'm kind of a newb when it comes to fighting games, including DOA (My family used to own the 2nd one on the dreamcast when I was a kid, but I never really played it seriously).

So my potentially newb-y question is: Is there a way to stop a match from progressing after winning a fight? What about a way to hide the UI after losing?

Sorry if these things are extremely obvious.

Take a look in the Readme file with AutoLink, all hotkeys are inside (maybe you'll need to translate in your langage).

There are a lot of features, Autolink is not only for add mods easier but also for change DOF, slowmotion, easy screenshots, rotation camera, speed up, no UI, no stage effects, ect ect...

Does anyone know where we could find the cheat engine file for stopping the round to progress after winning a round?

Can you clarify what you want to get?

To stop the game during a fight, you can use the script from the topic CE pose editor.

After you KO your opponent there's about a couple of seconds before the next round starts. People said there was a cheat engine file that prevents the game from going to the next round.

Does anyone know where we could find the cheat engine file for stopping the round to progress after winning a round?

Can you clarify what you want to get?

To stop the game during a fight, you can use the script from the topic CE pose editor.

After you KO your opponent there's about a couple of seconds before the next round starts. People said there was a cheat engine file that prevents the game from going to the next round.

No, the script from topic CE PE for this purpose is not suitable.

As far as I can imagine this task, you can do it without a script, using only CE. You need to slightly  change the code or keep the value of one of the memory cells constant.

This does not require a script, although for convenience can write a script.

Archived