SexoutPositioner ?

As best i can tell this is placed in the sexoutNG core data now, I activated it in FOMM, but the keys as I remember 1 - 6, and swapping or moving all 7-9, and 0 would stop the timer. do not seem to be working.

Do I need to activate it some way, or am I totally missing the mark.. It would be nice to be able to adjust some of the more poorly lined animations if I could get this working.

Maybe you have the older one? The latest one SexoutPosNew.esp should be in Sexout 97 there is a MCM menu to configure the keys. You should be able to start a sex act then manipulate the actors without having to enable it in the MCM.

I finally figured it out, I was use to the old number system , and did not even look for it in the MCM configuration,,   Once I found my goofy mistake I set the key's and all is good.

Before it was incorporated into SexoutNG it was a stand alone Mod, and I was use to using it, in its singular fashion, and did not even look for it in the MCM... :blush: 

Archived