Jens85_WickedJobs

21 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

Hi Nerelith, it's not worth it to put yourself like that, there's nothing to get out of it, just to get angry, people who enter a forum for the first time, are not used to the answers and do not worry about looking, no matter how many tell them, they are not used to it, it is fun, because it can not be changed, they are able to visit different websites, but they are unable to read 5 or 6 messages.
Greetings and calm down.

You Misunderstood, I am not angry.  I am Not upset, or put out.   I Just  felt it needed to be said, that  when you have someone  going out of their way like you, to help people, when there is no incentive, other than being a nice person,... the least people can do is be thankful. No one is entitled to anything here.  If people would remember that then their attitude might shift from " I am entitlled to what I want when I want it, and if  it doesn't come with a healthy  serving of " Kiss my ass while you're  at it"...I

ll  cry and whine." to." Gee, Nice looking out,  thanks :-)"

If it sounds Like I am angry,... nah...I'm Just  pretty direct.

5 hours ago, robswench2 said:

Try as I might I get an error anytime it's time for the sim to go to work :-(  what am I doing wrong?

What version of the game do you have and what version of mod have you downloaded ?, I leave the link for the latest version of the mod, if you still fail it is that you have some corrupt content

JEN85WhickedJobs0.2d.7z

4 hours ago, Nerelith said:

You Misunderstood, I am not angry.  I am Not upset, or put out.   I Just  felt it needed to be said, that  when you have someone  going out of their way like you, to help people, when there is no incentive, other than being a nice person,... the least people can do is be thankful. No one is entitled to anything here.  If people would remember that then their attitude might shift from " I am entitlled to what I want when I want it, and if  it doesn't come with a healthy  serving of " Kiss my ass while you're  at it"...I

ll  cry and whine." to." Gee, Nice looking out,  thanks :-)"

If it sounds Like I am angry,... nah...I'm Just  pretty direct.

The truth is that they are quite noses at times, because if they bothered to read the most recent entries would quickly find the solution, if you notice sometimes I am a couple of hours without answer, because it is always the same, it does not work and they are not able to look at the entrance above.

24 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

The truth is that they are quite noses at times, because if they bothered to read the most recent entries would quickly find the solution, if you notice sometimes I am a couple of hours without answer, because it is always the same, it does not work and they are not able to look at the entrance above.

People just want you to stop being so toxic about it that's all.

Nobody is forcing you to reply to every comment yet you keep berating people as if they dared waste your precious time. I mean yes people often ask the same question again and again or ask questions for things that are answered in the last few posts but quite frankly that's how forums work, getting angry and attacking them for it just brings the place down and only you can be blamed for that.

So either don't answer stupid questions or bite your tongue and just paste a link to your last post that answers their question. Don't mouth off and attack them, because quite frankly these people are really only going to be keeping an eye out for posts made by the mod creator and not you.

12 minutes ago, Mshaw said:

Nobody is forcing you to reply to every comment yet you keep berating people as if they dared waste your precious time. I mean yes people often ask the same question again and again or ask questions for things that are answered in the last few posts but quite frankly that's how forums work, getting angry and attacking them for it just brings the place down and only you can be blamed for that.

So either don't answer stupid questions or bite your tongue and just paste a link to your last post that answers their question. Don't mouth off and attack them, because quite frankly these people are really only going to be keeping an eye out for posts made by the mod creator and not you.

Sorry, but I have not attacked, I just said that do not bother to read two messages above, which you have demonstrated me now, because if you had read the entries a little, you would know that Jens85 does not appear here since October more or less, that is the OP of this mod, you do not need to tell me how a forum works, I know better than you, since I'm in several and one of the things you always recommend, is to read the latest entries, What you usually have is the solution.

12 minutes ago, robswench2 said:

I will give it a try as soon as origin let me sign in, it's been giving me problems all afternoon :-(

If you still fail, do a search by elimination, remove everything from your mods folder, and you see placing it little by little, as you are placing you have to start the game to prove that everything works, leave for the end the modifiers: WW , Whickedjobs and things like that, these are placed one by one, to detect what is problematic.

1 hour ago, Josua1970 said:

If you still fail, do a search by elimination, remove everything from your mods folder, and you see placing it little by little, as you are placing you have to start the game to prove that everything works, leave for the end the modifiers: WW , Whickedjobs and things like that, these are placed one by one, to detect what is problematic.

That was exactly my plan for this afternoon :-), but origin is holding me up

Hey everyone!

Wanted to ask a couple questions! I've downloaded the latest patch of this Mod at the start and again from the gracious post of Josua1970, just to make sure I got it right. I've also taken out all mods but those needed to run the mod and have it function correctly. I am still not getting the option to join the WickedJob available when I use the computer or phone. Is there anything I am doing wrong that doesn't make the mod work? Any ideas on how I can change my method to get it to work? I have the most recent patch by Origin as well. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. And also a big thanks to Josua1970 for giving some great insight in his previous posts.  

3 hours ago, rigboner said:

Ho there! the only issue im getting is the career progression..still stuck on lvl 1 Cam girl/boy, Does any one know a cheat or something to progress?

Use the MCC: Master Command Center, in the options of tricks, you have the options of work tricks, there you will find it.

7 hours ago, satansenpai said:

Hey everyone!

Wanted to ask a couple questions! I've downloaded the latest patch of this Mod at the start and again from the gracious post of Josua1970, just to make sure I got it right. I've also taken out all mods but those needed to run the mod and have it function correctly. I am still not getting the option to join the WickedJob available when I use the computer or phone. Is there anything I am doing wrong that doesn't make the mod work? Any ideas on how I can change my method to get it to work? I have the most recent patch by Origin as well. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. And also a big thanks to Josua1970 for giving some great insight in his previous posts.  

Try to do this, maybe you have some outdated mod and you are entering into conflict.

58 minutes ago, Toadvine85 said:

Hey Josua I just wanted to say thanks for being so patient and trying to stick with this mod, even though it wasn't yours to begin with, it is appreciated.

Ya ! I think so too. Probably Josua1970 have the most post here ! Thanks !

1 hour ago, kittykat5000 said:

so i have some issues with the mod.
whenever it's time to go to work i always get this error message. what should i do ??

download the file that I am sharing a little above, is an entry that only has the link, replace the one you have for that.

2 hours ago, Toadvine85 said:

Hey Josua I just wanted to say thanks for being so patient and trying to stick with this mod, even though it wasn't yours to begin with, it is appreciated.

1 hour ago, Latuda said:

Ya ! I think so too. Probably Josua1970 have the most post here ! Thanks !

Sorry that sometimes it is a little abrupt, I do not want to offend anyone, just ask you to read a little the last entries, keep in mind that we have other obligations and can spend hours until receiving an answer, if what happens to you is not in those entries leave the message, for the lastexception, do not put screenshots of the game message, the orange message that goes to the right, in the folder c: / documentos / electronicsarts / sims4 /. look for a file called lastexception, abris and copy the content, you go to this page http://xmlprettyprint.com/; pegais you give the button below to order the xml and you copy it again and paste it in the notebook, then attach it to the message.
See also this little tutorial for the issue of error messages
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90822-tips-to-clean-the-sims4-lastexception-and-possible-causes/

23 hours ago, Mshaw said:

thank you! I thought I was the only one...

ok so update. I was having problems with the wicked job progression and I finally finessed the problem. So, when you have to increase your exhibitionism skill to prgress further in the careeryou will have to go to the rewards store and purchase the exibitionism triat which will unlock at level 3. (you may have to max out you naturism skill) and from there on you just keep completing the job tasks. (BTW the mod works for teens as well)

2 hours ago, NuclearRayne said:

thank you! I thought I was the only one...

No, you are not the only person with an entitled attitude, that feels they deserve  service with a smile from someone that is doing what they are doing, Just to be nice.  You're not entitled to service with a smile, unless you are helping to pay  someone's  salary....Kinda Like when you go to a diner, and  are known to be a lousy tipper.  Pretty sure you get lousy service, and the  waiter spits in your coffee...I  was a waitress once,...trust me...Lousy tippers ..well, they get what they  deserve.

You are also not the only one to benefit from Josua helping you, and not feeling like the least you can do is say "thank you".  See  if someone does something for me, that I do not deserve, whether they smile or not, is irrelevant to me.  Did I benefit?  Yes.  Was I entitled to their efforts? No.  Do they deserve to be thanked?  Well.... people that were brought up with manners know the answer to this one.