Can I remove specific outfits from a pack?

Kashked

I am using lazman's female outfit replacer with Cherry's physics, and although I am not a total lore-nerd, the fact that the field scribe outfit and the hazmat suits are just bikinis bother me a bit.

I am assuming, and just want confirmation, that if I remove the meshes and textures from the loose files they will just revert back to vanilla with no issues (although they will lack bounce of course).

So basically, will I brake anything if I just delete those specific files, or will that mess up something I haven't realised?

How about to check it yourself? It will be much faster than waiting for a response from random people =)

Just rename those files by adding to them symbol or two - and check how they look ingame after this.

Usually replacers just change files, but if replacer have mod file (.esp for skyrim, for example) - this file can change paths to models, so if you delete models - it will causes some troubles.

How about to check it yourself? It will be much faster than waiting for a response from random people =)

Just rename those files by adding to them symbol or two - and check how they look ingame after this.

Usually replacers just change files, but if replacer have mod file (.esp for skyrim, for example) - this file can change paths to models, so if you delete models - it will causes some troubles.

Yeah, I don't have any time to actually play for the next couple of days, so I can be patient if someone is just able to give me a quick yay or nay. :)

Of course I could try it and run over the the cambridge police station to look at the scribe there, but my game is survival, so that alone would probably take 20 minutes, and it's the only save I have currently.

There is no esp though, only loose files, so PRESUMABLY it should just revert to vanilla if I remove the files, I just wanted a bit of confirmation if that is how it works.

Archived