CTD bannered mare

BeardedBear

Hi guys, i'm having some troubles with CTD everytime i go through the door at Bannered Mare. 

Is there a mod that can fix this problem? Or is it one of mine?

Looks like you're using CBBE, you can try and download this file, from the official DD github, and rebuild the ebonite open belt corset in bodyslide.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx/blob/development/01%20CBBE/CalienteTools/BodySlide/ShapeData/Devious%20Devices/ebRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen.nif

will that help with the CTD every time i go to Bannered Mare? 

If it's caused by what what I'm suspecting, yes.

I at least think I saw DD for the masses in your list, or is that another "FtM" mod?

If it's putting on an open belt with an ebonite corset, you may crash without that fix.

i've got no DD on the PC at the moment, FtM Is For the Masses yes. 

but for some reason Bannered Mare has always been a pain when it comes to CTD, and somehow i fixed it before i had to reinstall the

game and all the mods. might it be a city mod or something that fixed the problem? Or should i try with FtM disabled? 

i've got no DD on the PC at the moment, FtM Is For the Masses yes. 

but for some reason Bannered Mare has always been a pain when it comes to CTD, and somehow i fixed it before i had to reinstall the

game and all the mods. might it be a city mod or something that fixed the problem? Or should i try with FtM disabled? 

The thing is that if for the masses equips an npc with the open belt and corset you may crash. Unless you're already running the dev version of DD.

ok some things that may (or may not ) help

move XPMSE to very near the end of your load order (to be sure nothing overwrites it)

you have all 4 .ESP files from "For The Masses 3" active....you should only have 1 of those active (FTM_3.ESP would be the right one by your posted load order)

you have 3 versions of Bobs Boots CBBE running...1 should be all you need there

you also have zzestrus.ESP active ...if all you are using it for is Estrus Chaurus + the esp itself does not need to be active.

out of order master file - move SlaveTatsEventsBridge.ESP to below Slavetats.ESP

That didn't help much either I'm afraid.
I've tried disabling almost all mods that adds people, followers, textures, anything at all, to Whiterun in general. Now I can at least go through the doors, but maybe 50% of the times, 

I Just get a black screen with smoke, my level indicator and background music, and it stays like that for ever. Might it be Windows 10? Or that I have some wrong values on my INI files 

so Skyrim don't get enough CPU power?

instead of relying on luck, load the game with skyrim meshes and texture bsa in overwrite

if that still crash, disable half your load order

if that still crash, disable half of half your load order

and when you no longer crash, you put stuff back to find the esp or file of the problem

coc whiterun from main menu for those tests

if that don't ctd on a new save, but ctd with your save, game over

or you mess with your load/file order in test profile to reproduce that ctd on new save, to find what have to be edited in the save, if it can be edited,

Archived