Issues beginning to pile up, not sure what to do

Gsus30

Having multiple issues right now and not sure where to post. Everything is being effected and I am not sure why

I cannot change any settings via Vinfamys ingame mod menu. I change duration length or sound volume, exit and then go back into the mod menu just to see that the values have not changed.

NPCs after the act suddenly do not put their clothes on properly anymore. Some armor parts (chest, legs arms components) stay on while the animations play, and that is then the only wear they have after.

I have also made a batch build, but even my char is now 7 months pregnant no changes have happened.

Also a small detail, but non the less, Curie still has the handcuffs on, which I cannot get rid off now, as she doesn't have an item selectable in her inventory

I went into the MCM menu, went to debug and selected the option there to reset the framework. Doesn't solve anything sadly.

What can I do? Before things were working fine, could change things in the menu and NPCs would dress properly. Not sure where the issues suddenly are coming from

Having multiple issues right now and not sure where to post. Everything is being effected and I am not sure why

I cannot change any settings via Vinfamys ingame mod menu. I change duration length or sound volume, exit and then go back into the mod menu just to see that the values have not changed.

NPCs after the act suddenly do not put their clothes on properly anymore. Some armor parts (chest, legs arms components) stay on while the animations play, and that is then the only wear they have after.

I have also made a batch build, but even my char is now 7 months pregnant no changes have happened.

Also a small detail, but non the less, Curie still has the handcuffs on, which I cannot get rid off now, as she doesn't have an item selectable in her inventory

I went into the MCM menu, went to debug and selected the option there to reset the framework. Doesn't solve anything sadly.

What can I do? Before things were working fine, could change things in the menu and NPCs would dress properly. Not sure where the issues suddenly are coming from

Did you manually install everything?

Did you modify your INI files correctly?

Did you double check to make sure you manually installed F4SE?

????

????

nexus mod manager

Yes, I completed the beginenrs guide almost perfectly, except for the batch build part 

and I have F4SE updated. 

????

nexus mod manager

Yes, I completed the beginenrs guide almost perfectly, except for the batch build part 

and I have F4SE updated. 

I too have been having these problems but with piper and other followers (some are custom followers like Wintermute) to a certain extent staying in what ever sex scene outfit she had to wear even after I unlock them and remove it then I click the other one menu item before exiting her menu. after a few minutes she goes back to that pose till I make her draw her weapon. I've fast traveled to other locations but still don't work.  or CTD after going to beds and joining a companion. Haven't noticed any problems with Vinfamys mcm after I changed the settings. I've updated the mods that have been updated so far since CC came out. Most of the troubles people are having is from CC and the mods not being updated to work with that so far at least that is what I've figured out so far. a lot of it is that scripts haven't been updated for these mods or after uninstalling a mod the scripts are left in game so you manually have to go in and delete them before reinstalling. that has helped me in some cases but not all.

So no ideas? TBH I can live with most things, but it would be nice if NPCs would dress properly after the act. Is there anyway I could reset or redo this specific thing or a way I could maybe get the MCM/vinfamy menu to save the changes I make?

Archived