Family Mod...(with dialogue/no incest)

I like the idea of 'belonging' to Skyrim, like having a family there and everything.

I'd like a home location, something simple but lived in.

Imagine a shack with a bunch of wood out front...maybe a lot of tools in a smaller shack.  Maybe father is a carver and enjoys making sculptures.  Maybe he is pious and has lots of religious books...maybe he just loves to read.  But you can *see*  these facts.  Maybe he even talks about them.

Maybe a character, a Mother, who has a garden in the back.  Maybe her character periodically runs out to check on and harvest.  Maybe she asks why you don't join her in the garden, and why you take after your father/or maybe you can warm up to her instead.  Maybe over time. 

Your sister is a recluse.  Maybe she likes to sit off alone and read.  Maybe she is shy...maybe she acts like she wants to be alone when all she really wants is an ear to listen.  Maybe she will bring up memories and you can walk with her to the village for an errand for Mother.

*  A home for them to live in.

* Unique dialogue

* scripts for 'event's and 'paths' for them to walk.

* No incest

I really think this would be one of the best mods to have.  Even better if there's a pet and they refer to it when its in the area, kind of like those 'stupid dog' comments.  Maybe "Mother" is cooking one day, and a cat is sitting at her feet, and she says, "Don't even think about it puss." 

:D   I wish I knew how to mod. 

I like the idea of 'belonging' to Skyrim, like having a family there and everything.

I'd like a home location, something simple but lived in.

Imagine a shack with a bunch of wood out front...maybe a lot of tools in a smaller shack.  Maybe father is a carver and enjoys making sculptures.  Maybe he is pious and has lots of religious books...maybe he just loves to read.  But you can *see*  these facts.  Maybe he even talks about them.

Maybe a character, a Mother, who has a garden in the back.  Maybe her character periodically runs out to check on and harvest.  Maybe she asks why you don't join her in the garden, and why you take after your father/or maybe you can warm up to her instead.  Maybe over time. 

Your sister is a recluse.  Maybe she likes to sit off alone and read.  Maybe she is shy...maybe she acts like she wants to be alone when all she really wants is an ear to listen.  Maybe she will bring up memories and you can walk with her to the village for an errand for Mother.

*  A home for them to live in.

* Unique dialogue

* scripts for 'event's and 'paths' for them to walk.

* No incest

I really think this would be one of the best mods to have.  Even better if there's a pet and they refer to it when its in the area, kind of like those 'stupid dog' comments.  Maybe "Mother" is cooking one day, and a cat is sitting at her feet, and she says, "Don't even think about it puss." 

:D   I wish I knew how to mod. 

This one is actually probably closer to what you want  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56916/?

Thank guys, but I've searched already and found none of those to my tastes.  The one doesn't have dialogue options as far as I can see, they're just named Mother, Father, whatnot...

The second is kind of silly, and if you do play as a kid to grow into an adult...you can't use sex mods because once you're a kid, apparently there's this 'safety' to keep people from pedo playing.  Also...the 'kids' look ridiculous as they are just miniaturized adults. 

Archived