need help modding this game

l2lab

hello.

i am not sure if people still actually play this game but i wanted to check it out. it is, to say the least, a huge pain in the ass and i have spent about 7 hours today and maybe 5 minutes in game. i am not sure if this is even worth it anymore by now and most guides assume a lot of pre aquired knowledge and throw terms around that require additional research. and many guides are either 10, 5 or 2 years old and it is impossible to guess what is still relevant or what is outdated.

another problem is that many nexus links are dead.

so far it seems impossible to make everyone in oblivion look like a normal person.

i found only one animated female body (HGCE with BBB) and one male (robert's).

the thing is for some reasons robert's male mod screws with females as well. and neither seem to work nicely with OCOv2

even using the compatiblity patches that came with it.

all other face overhauls conflict with something. actually everything conflicts with everything. i am about to throw my monitor out of the window.

is it really that impossible or am i just stupid? all i want is non potato looking nude bodies that are fully animated. but it seems with over 800 pages on nexus that doesn't seem possible. am i asking too much? should i go back to skyrim?

First we can't help you if you can't post your load order so that we can look at it. If you are using LOOT stop it and use BOSS instead since LOOT is for skyrim not oblivion. What mod manager are you using? If you are using NMM stop it and use OBMM (oblivion mod manager) or one of the other oblivion mod managers because NMM doesn't always install and uninstall everything correctly.

Check out fejeen's link here everything there is up to date on what to do and what not to do.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Archived