View File

Warning
ModInt version will be the main version. I will keep the original up for people to use if they want to but any update to this mod in the future will be done to the ModInt version.

Six's Love Shack

Just a simple little house, located next to Doc Mitchells.

Features

• Garden with most vanilla plants
  • Wasteland decor
  • Plenty of Storage
  • All the vanilla crafting stations
  • Hand Navmeshed
  • Plenty of idle markers
  • Auto closing door
  • Sign Collection
  • NPCs will strip in certain areas
  • A little puzzle
  • Not quite so simple little house...

Advice
This mod includes some backstory to the courier from before they were shot in the head. eg. The courier called themselves Six, They were fairly skilled at the science skill and that they called Goodsprings home. Those who sided with Powder Gangers for goodsprings. Check the outside of the house.

Walkthrough?

1. Just outside Doc Mitchells house

Quest starts just outside Doc Mitchells front gate

2. Do what Sunny says

Finish the Tutorial

3. Get a drink while you read the note

Go to the prospector saloon from the front door

4. Trudy needs some help

Fix Trudys Radio

5. Dialogue options

Speak to Trudy about who you use to be

6. Home

Go home

7. Computer time

Read your journal on the Terminal in your house

8. Love or flying solo

Choose Trudy or the Terminal

8.1. Done

Quest complete unfortunately

8.2 Goodsprings Defense

Side with Goodsprings against the powder gangers

8.3 Home again with a difference

Go home after 6 pm and talk to Trudy

8.4 Done

Quest complete

If using Six's Trudy please read the readme for how to install it properly

Requirements

• Original

Legendary Edition

• ModInt version

Yams Pinup Parade

• Six's Trudy

A little effort and some reading. Read the readme for how to install properly

Suggested Mods

Possible future features

• Stripping feature Done! Thanks to neutron_rus
  • Backstory Quest Done (done but might need more testing and some minor changes)
  • Building Quest
  • House NPC
  • Even more things to do with Trudy
  • More Mod integration (Taking suggestions but they need to fit with the mod and I'll need to get permission of course)
  • Possibly more. Interested in hearing suggestions. (Doesn't mean I'll do them though)

Why make a New Vegas mod. It's like 7 years old, why not make a mod for Fallgarbage 4
because fuck you, thats why...
lol JK
but serious I'm not a big fan of fallout 4. New Vegas is the vastly superior game to me. I enjoy the story of it, the art style, game mechanics etc. The only thing I like about fallout 4 over New vegas is the weapon modding system and the settlement building. That's just my opinion and each to their own :D

Credits
Yamcakes on the Nexus (for giving me permission to use their lovely posters in my mod)
neutron_rus (for help with stripping Script)

Thanks, Have a nice day.*

Having a nice day is not required.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/20/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Legendary Edition

First off massive sorry for delay in news. I was working on this on someone else PC as I didnt have my own and all my stuff was deleted. I now have my own PC so I may start work on this again but it wont be until I have another crack at New Vegas (chances are good but will probably be a while) but it unfortunately means I've lost all the work I did on the mod. Which I'm really sad about as I only had a few more things to do before I could release it.

Kept here for future reference

Other plans

• Basement Quest
  • Add Audio to quests (will take QUITE a while)
  • More Mod integration (looking at mods that might fit with the house)
  • More Trudy-ness and other NPCs
  • Investigate/Contemplate suggestions (If I get any)
Edited by Abinath
Updating

@ Abinath

I've been working on a house mod for TTW (No plans to share at this time, personal use only), and some things which were extreamly simple in Skyrim are not as cut-and-dried in FO3/NV.

The simple trigger/activator script I use in skyrim won't likely function in the early Fallout games (no spells).

I do not code. Is there any chance you would be willing to share your scripts for personal use? I'm hoping to simply draw an activator over an area to trigger stripping when entered.

Thanks for your time. (I'll definitely try out your mod once I launch my new TTW install.)

The simple trigger/activator script I use in skyrim won't likely function in the early Fallout games (no spells).

I do not code. Is there any chance you would be willing to share your scripts for personal use? I'm hoping to simply draw an activator over an area to trigger stripping when entered.

Check this topic and you'll find the answer on your question

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86637-sixs-love-shack-scripting-help/?do=findComment&comment=2037750

Check this topic and you'll find the answer on your question

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86637-sixs-love-shack-scripting-help/?do=findComment&comment=2037750

Thank you very much! That page has actually been sitting open in my browser for several days now. 

I use several mods when gaming that break down the outfits into multiple parts, so an upper-body trigger will not always suit my needs. The skyrim script was elegantly short-and-sweet. I'm hoping there is a way to accomplish the same without needing to identify every clothing slot? Or am I confused?

I'm not trying to be obtuse or lazy - I have a condition that sometimes interferes with simple linear thinking.

Thanks for your time.

Thank you very much! That page has actually been sitting open in my browser for several days now. 

I use several mods when gaming that break down the outfits into multiple parts, so an upper-body trigger will not always suit my needs. The skyrim script was elegantly short-and-sweet. I'm hoping there is a way to accomplish the same without needing to identify every clothing slot? Or am I confused?

I'm not trying to be obtuse or lazy - I have a condition that sometimes interferes with simple linear thinking.

Thanks for your time.

FNV don't have a proper "unequip all items" commands, only a dirty things with slots like this.

If you need a script that can to unequip all things from every slot, just add more refs functions and checking on the biped slots(unless of course you're not worried about the length of the script), it's easier for novice and works fine.

Thanks for your time.

FNV don't have a proper "unequip all items" commands, only a dirty things with slots like this.

If you need a script that can to unequip all things from every slot, just add more refs functions and checking on the biped slots(unless of course you're not worried about the length of the script), it's easier for novice and works fine.

OK thank you. I appreciate your time. I'll mull over how badly I want to integrate this feature. LOL

Thanks for your time.

OK thank you. I appreciate your time. I'll mull over how badly I want to integrate this feature. LOL

Firstly, I can say that you need to check which a slots is using on your outfits and add all slots into a script that you need. And Second, is that almost all the vanilla outfits using the upperbody slot(sometimes bodyaddon1-3)

Thanks for your time.

Firstly, I can say that you need to check which a slots is using on your outfits and add all slots into a script that you need. And Second, is that almost all the vanilla outfits using the upperbody slot(sometimes bodyaddon1-3)

Thanks! :)

Sounds very good! I'm a little lost though, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for in Goodsprings or how to access anything at home (it's all locked).

Exploring Goodsprings is a fairly vague objective, especially with no markers, and after searching Docs house, my house, the saloon, my grave and the shop I have no idea what else I could do?

Some guidance would be appreciated!

@DomDate I used the scripts on the forum post that neutron_rus linked to. He was very helpful in writting them for me :D and they work perfect from my testing. If you need more slots just add them as ref in the script. I posted an example on that page for the necklace slot. Here is the basic list of slots for new vegas http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=GetEquippedObject

@ChancellorKremlin There is a detailed walkthrough of the complete quest in a spoiler on the first post or you could look for something out of place around the house. There is also setStage Six1 (number of objectives you are up to(only works until stage 7)). The quest relies on some vanilla quest so I'm not sure how it will play if you have already done them. The vanilla quests are the tutorial with Sunny, fixing Trudys radio and the goodsprings fight. Your character has amnesia from being shot in the head thats why I made the objectives vague. You wouldn't know exactly what to do.

• 2 weeks later...

First thanks for the suggestion and compliment :D. Second about the nexus. True it would probably fit well on there but I don't want to be limited in what direction I take it. I haven't got any plans for anything non-nexus yet but who knows. I might want to add sexout support or bdsm or sex slavery etc. etc. in the future and I wouldn't be free to do that on the nexus. Besides I find the loverslab community is a lot better anyways :D.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I seem to be having problem with the quest. There doesn't seem to be any quest indicator that pops up when I leave doc Mitchell's house. I wasn't sure if maybe I just missed it or something so I tried following the walk through but when it says to ask about who I used to be there are no dialogue options. Did I do something wrong? or could this be a conflict with other mods?

I know i'm not stupid, but i can never get custom clothes i give Trudy to work properly, the readme said "you probably gonna need textures" but didn't say where to put them, if you needed to rename them or create a new folder for them or how to name said folder and stuff. I'm kinda new to NEW VEGAS MODDING so some more detailed readme would reaaaally be appreciated, not to discount your work on the mod, i really like the mod, just need some more details on the readme for the newbies ;).

Thanks for all the hardwork ^^

Any chance of a patch for A World of Pain so people can use this house and still use AWOP? Its a great idea even though it still needs work. If you want suggestions I'm all for it I would love to see this mod improve. A simple hug or kiss animation would be great any thing else creates more work for you and the player. Not to mention how buggy sexout is for this, I use flower girls for Skyrim because of its ease of use and it is very popular because of this. Oh and a pole dance animation would be great. Also wood framing up the hole for the basement would look much better than the hole in the floor with jagged wood. If you make a patch for AWOP this is the entrance to a massive underground complex from before the war and that info will allow you to use Vault stuff and it will fit both stories for your mod

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 2:47 PM, ethan1234532 said:

i have a problem, when i go to trudy, she is just a floating purple head, why is this and how do i fix it? im kinda new to this, thanks

Sounds as if you didn't install any body textures for Trudy.  Check the read me text for the Six's Trudy mod file. You have to create "SixTrudy" subfolders for the meshes and textures required for new Trudy and then copy the basic body and desired clothing into those subfolders. (more or less as described in the read me).

I have a separate question too -- The mod is a very interesting idea and I enjoy the possibilities.  I've played through the Goodsprings Gunfight, and I still can't figure out how to access my computer terminal in the house or open the basement door (so no bedroom).  They say keys are required, but the key to the house (front door) hasn't done the trick.  Is this in the unfinished part of the mod? [I don't want to drive myself crazy if it's impossible to do - I'll just leave with Sunny.  ; - )

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 8:30 AM, Abinath said:

@DomDate I used the scripts on the forum post that neutron_rus linked to. He was very helpful in writting them for me :D and they work perfect from my testing. If you need more slots just add them as ref in the script. I posted an example on that page for the necklace slot. Here is the basic list of slots for new vegas http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=GetEquippedObject

@ChancellorKremlin There is a detailed walkthrough of the complete quest in a spoiler on the first post or you could look for something out of place around the house. There is also setStage Six1 (number of objectives you are up to(only works until stage 7)). The quest relies on some vanilla quest so I'm not sure how it will play if you have already done them. The vanilla quests are the tutorial with Sunny, fixing Trudys radio and the goodsprings fight. Your character has amnesia from being shot in the head thats why I made the objectives vague. You wouldn't know exactly what to do.

I've installed it only recently, and I've already finished the game. So I can't fix again Trudy's radio or do the Goodsprings fight, and I guess that there may be any other quests that I've already done.

There's a way to complete these quests "again"?

• 1 year later...