CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

Have the Nordic Carved Bikini and Sovengarde Steel armor sets been made for SSE/CBBE Bodyslide?

Ā 

I can find the Nordic Carved armor, and the CBBE Bodyslide files that are here, but I have no clue if they are for Oldrim or SE (couldn't find any info that mentioned what version of the game they were made for).

Ā 

Any clues?

17 hours ago, McLude said:

Everything posted in the OP of this thread is for SSE.

I'm aware of that, and my initial question still stands.

Ā 

The Nordic Carved in this thread is just a replacer rather than a standalone addition, and Sovengarde Steel isn't on the list.

47 minutes ago, Grimraven1 said:

I'm aware of that, and my initial question still stands.

Ā 

The Nordic Carved in this thread is just a replacer rather than a standalone addition, and Sovengarde Steel isn't on the list.

Because my time to convert and learn bodyslide and do standalones has sadly been shot. I cannot give asset permission but if anyhone wants to make bodyslide/standalone variants, then go ahead. My list had the nordic bikini and the justice glass armor as standalone variants next, sadly not able to do that.Ā 

7 minutes ago, McLude said:

Right, if it isn't on the list, then we aren't aware of aĀ public cbbe-se conversion. Nordic Carved shouldn't be on the list because it is for old-cbbe.Ā 

(I really wish the new cbbe had a different acronym/name)

The Nordic Carved Bikini is for SSE. Just not CBBE-New.Ā  MEshes were merely optimized.

14 minutes ago, McLude said:

Right, if it isn't on the list, then we aren't aware of aĀ public cbbe-se conversion. Nordic Carved shouldn't be on the list because it is for old-cbbe.Ā 

Ā 

6 minutes ago, kamiraurelia said:

The Nordic Carved Bikini is for SSE. Just not CBBE-New.Ā  MEshes were merely optimized.

My apologies! Didn't notice, i'll remove it from the list :smile:

5 hours ago, McLude said:

I'm honestly amazed that the new CBBE wasn't rebranded as "CBBESE" to be honest.

Ā 

I'm hoping that, in time, all of the modular "bikini armor" style mods will get Special Edition upgrades. There's a lot of fantastic sets out there, and the ability to mix and match components for custom looks reminds me of older ES games where vanilla armors had a more modular feel to them.