HDT Animated Pussy won't load into NMM- I read stickies, still need suggestions

Dirtnap

Hey, I think I'm having an issue with the mod size on the HDT All-in One Animated Pussy mod. I've tried everything including drag-and-drop, adding through the NMM button, and extracted it to see if I could install manually.

It's clearly designed with a fomod so I know it should work. I've read in the NMM support sticky about how you can remove Sound or other large files, re-archive, then re-add them later, but looking at this folder structure (pictured) I'd have no idea how to split this up. It might screw up the installer IMO.

How is everyone else getting this going? I have the latest NMM, and I've also tried moving the .7z from my Downloads folder to the Mods folder and adding it from there (for some reason this has made a difference with a few other mods)

Thanks!

post-1853814-0-75017400-1508129330_thumb.jpg

hi,

i use the NMM too, newest Version, and had no issues to add AIO 3.3 via "add mod from file" after downloading it from LL

(downloaded to desktop (drive C) -> added from there to NMM (drive D))

what is the error message you get from NMM?

cant you add it to NNM or cant you install it after you added it to NMM?

is your NMM installed in your c:program files directory? if so install it somewhere else, same is true for your skyrim installation. windows doesnt like mods in his system folders^^

i hope that works!

my 1 cent to your issue:

- move NMM out of c:\ (or at least out of the windows system folders)

- move your steam installation out of c:\ (or at least out of the windows system folders)

- give NMM admin rights

- make NMM and skyrim files as exception in your virus scanner

- if you only move NMM to another location you might get the same issues later during installation of mods, because NMM doesnt only install all mod files virtual, many will be written into the steam and skyrim folders

- to prevent lag and file rights conflicts (as far as i understand it) its better to have steam and NMM on the same HDD

- if you have windows 10 you might have to renew admin rights for NMM after an update

most issues i had with NMM are about windows 10 admin rights and NMMs hierarchic file protection rights

(rember what mod you overwrite during installation)

Archived