RimJobWorld 1.5.3[RJW]

jjro

Probably a good idea. I can see it messing up with a lot of mods, come to think of it. Sadly, it appears that reloading the game solved animals from despawning (at least from bleeding out) but raiders still vanish on death.

"Vanishing on death" will be fixed in next version.

Iam using this version of Moremonster girl (Because its Compatiable with A17)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nnpef8018158mp/A17_more_monstergirls_edited.zip?dl=0

Unlike the previous version ,the new version doesnt give animal the private parts like the rest of the base game animals (except for lamia).and the colony with zoophilic trait always ignore them.
(i made sure to set show_regular_dick_and_vag in the _config to true before reporting this.)

also there is no (set as comfort prisoner) option for the colony animal.

I have a female pawn with the zoo trait and a tamed male wolf and they wont have sex at all whats wrong and how do i make them come together also she wont go out and have sex with any animal 

I don't think you can, pawns with the zoo trait seem to want to find the animal furthest from safety. I've had zoo people make a beeline for a mechanoid centipede as soon as it attacked. It ended poorly for the unfortunate pervert. I wish we could get animals taking initiative and hunting down your colonists to make with sex. Or have rape as a event that can occur without the trait.

I have a female pawn with the zoo trait and a tamed male wolf and they wont have sex at all whats wrong and how do i make them come together also she wont go out and have sex with any animal 

I don't think you can, pawns with the zoo trait seem to want to find the animal furthest from safety. I've had zoo people make a beeline for a mechanoid centipede as soon as it attacked. It ended poorly for the unfortunate pervert. I wish we could get animals taking initiative and hunting down your colonists to make with sex. Or have rape as a event that can occur without the trait.

Honestly what I've been trying to make work myself. I know some earlier version of RJW had it so one of my colonists couldn't go outside without wildlife jumping her. But it was also a really buggy version, between my tweaking and psychology's changes. People (and animals) without the rapist trait were raping, and people with the trait were always being victimized. I wish I knew just how it was happening, as it ran smoothly and worked fine in every other way.

i'm tryn to fix a problem for some time now, i have some extra hair mods, RJW+CP(and a bunch other mods) anyone have any idea what causes "floating hair" on babys? or can give me some directions how fix that? smile.png

floating hair on babies eh? well seeing as the character model for babies is small it makes complete sense that all hair mods aren't designed for those bodies hence the floating hair issue. Wait until they get older and they "fill" out more and the issue will probably disappear.

i'm tryn to fix a problem for some time now, i have some extra hair mods, RJW+CP(and a bunch other mods) anyone have any idea what causes "floating hair" on babys? or can give me some directions how fix that? smile.png

floating hair on babies eh? well seeing as the character model for babies is small it makes complete sense that all hair mods aren't designed for those bodies hence the floating hair issue. Wait until they get older and they "fill" out more and the issue will probably disappear.

Yeah, due to hair mods one of my colonists gave birth to a bearded lady ...

After a reload she gave birth to triplets instead, all of which are fine with appropriate hairstyles.

haha  babies with beards? xD sounds terrifyin. Is hard to make a patch so the newborns have invisible hair ? because after they growup i can just use the Dresser mod to change the hair. is not game breakin at all, but is kinda anoyn. Thanks for the fast response btw.

Edit: just tryn correct some typos... -.-  

Posting here because RJW GitHub page has become unavailable, possibly due to violation of terms (adult content etc.)

Bug report:

* (Unsolved) After the 1.5.1 and1.5.2 version update, certain pawns are bugged and no longer display the option "DesignateAsComfortPrisoner." I have tried undoing pawn customizations that could possibly have prevented  "DesignateAsComfortPrisoner" from appearing, but nothing is working. 

These pawns work fine when I run version 1.4.3., so I suspect that something glitched with the version update.

Request:

* Could we have an option that eliminates all illnesses (including all natural infection & contagion)? 

* (Repost) I would like rapists to be able to rape people with lovers/spouses (I believe that that's how rape is! It could happen even to people who already have partners :D

* (Repost) Since masochists gain positive opinion points towards their rapist from a rape event, it would make sense for rapists to gain positive opinion points towards the masochist they victimized too.

(I am female, and I'm not very good at English. Sorry.)

Bug report:
* (Unsolved) After the 1.5.1 and1.5.2 version update, certain pawns are bugged and no longer display the option "DesignateAsComfortPrisoner." I have tried undoing pawn customizations that could possibly have prevented  "DesignateAsComfortPrisoner" from appearing, but nothing is working. 
These pawns work fine when I run version 1.4.3., so I suspect that something glitched with the version update.

Just a heads-up. This happens when the pawn has its melee skill >=10 I think. Which is to simulate that they can fight back and not do this 'kind of work'.

Anyway I doubt it's a bug.

Edit: I can't post on github since it got removed:

Pawns assigned as whores stop looking for hookups after getting into a relationship (Lovers for instance).

I cannot figure why you registered download link that site : it very slow and spoofing malwares.

Previously version can took 5 seconds to download, but now needs 20 minutes.

And my firewall program generates many warnings.

I know fast and safe file management site like Google Drive or Dropbox.

I cannot figure why you registered download link that site : it very slow and spoofing malwares.

Previously version can took 5 seconds to download, but now needs 20 minutes.
And my firewall program generates many warnings.

I know fast and safe file management site like Google Drive or Dropbox.

Agreed. Using this download site is like torture.

I'm still going through with it because that is how much I want this update, but still pls pls pls upload it to a bit more user friendly site pls????

Archived