RimJobWorld 1.5.3[RJW]

jjro

Hey guys, got this error when a futa and a lady friend of hers spent the night together. Continued to tick and kill the game. What's the fix here?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn.on_begin_DoBirthSpawn (Verse.Pawn&,Verse.Pawn&) <0x00449>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.DoBirthSpawn_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00076>
at Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.Tick () <0x0041f>
at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () <0x0007f>
at Verse.Pawn.Tick () <0x001b9>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.WorldPawnsTick () <0x00080>
at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () <0x00017>
at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () <0x00246>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Cleared it and stopped the game after it reached a cumulative 12k ticks.

I ended up rolling back to .2 on my colony. The notice/buzz noise when a rapist is in a relationship and tries/fails to random or CP rape was just too damn annoying. The notifications & noise on CP rape (the success or failure notice) also became rather annoying. Maybe if it wasn't proper engrish I wouldn't mind so much :P Should be a configuration option IMO. The whore bed system seemed to be a bit more sketchy in .3 also.

-BB

Hopefully someone else will pick this up. Sadly, at this point I think we have a better chance of someone starting a new and improved mod and developing that than continuing RJW. This is now the top loverslab RJW topic, meaning in a few months it'll probably be the top result on google which will mean their introduction is Jiro's version which sadly has quite a few new bugs which would have to be fixed before they could even do anything. I guess RJW is dead, let us hope that someone with more coding knowledge, interest, and more perversion makes something great.  :(

In honesty I didn't like the direction Jiro was taking this, some of the changes that were made just didn't fit right with quite a few things. I feel as though some of the new features were quite restrictive towards pawns and how players wanted things. The controversial change to not allowing Female pawns to be rapers is one such change.

I couldn't wait new update....

https://ux.getuploader.com/abf/download/1

Yeah...no context, 139KB, and seemingly random file name coming from a 2 post new-ish account...raising all my red flags here.

here's a description since I downloaded it to check it out.

ABF (requier RJW 1.5.3 mod)

Add Raper in combat(Raid, Siege, maybe sapper) they will rape your colonist: those who alone in frontline.

Technically chatting...
  JobGiver is almost same as JobGiver_RandomRape in RJW original. but removed about bleeding. In combat, never down without bleeding.

Sex Need of enemies are always start 0.5 and no time to reduce. So currently does not check sex satisfy. (Anyone knows how to set default value?

This mod override whole vanilla DutyDef.  I cant support with other mod except RJW 1.5.3. (Anyone knows how to insert JobGiver to DutyDef?

Oh ok I think I see what happened here for me, I think I checked it out to quickly and all I saw was a small file with the name "abf.zip". I didn't see "ABF (requier RJW 1.5.3 mod)" anywhere.

Hello i have the issue that i cant rape my prisoner. Someone know why? I have Children Mod, Psychology, Prepare Carefully and EPOE. Im using the newest version . Should i start a new game maybe?

Moreother my game is very slow ... looks like extremly low fps. But only if the times go on, if i stop than its normal.

Hello i have the issue that i cant rape my prisoner. Someone know why? I have Children Mod, Psychology, Prepare Carefully and EPOE. Im using the newest version . Should i start a new game maybe?

Moreother my game is very slow ... looks like extremly low fps. But only if the times go on, if i stop than its normal.

Psychology is one mod you cannot use with this one.

I use Psychology with this mod and I don't have any issues.  Hell I use all of the mods he mentions except EPOE. 

My Best Guess as to what is causing your fps issue is either load order or one of the mods was updated and it broke the save. It happens, try a new game. You may have to disable the children mod and create the world, save and exit and reload the children mod to make a new game, but that's a bug with the children mod. ALWAYS PLACE the Children mod ABOVE RJW for best results. 

Also for load order I would recommend placing the Children mod and RJW at the bottom of the list. Tends to cause the least amount of conflicts

One other thing about the raping of prisoners if you load up a instance map (World even when using caravan, raiding other town, etc) The option to Designate Comfort Prisoners may vanish. Its a bug that has been in the mod for a long time. Saving and reloading the save tends to fix it.

Not using ABF. Whenever a colonist gets anally raped (or has anal sex) their pants disappear. And I mean their pants are completely gone, like ripped of their bodies and torn into pieces gone ... (without the pieces). I'd like to change that so they don't have to run around butt naked after that event but I have no idea where to start.

I use Psychology with this mod and I don't have any issues.  Hell I use all of the mods he mentions except EPOE. 

My Best Guess as to what is causing your fps issue is either load order or one of the mods was updated and it broke the save. It happens, try a new game. You may have to disable the children mod and create the world, save and exit and reload the children mod to make a new game, but that's a bug with the children mod. 

Also for load order I would recommend placing the Children mod and RJW at the bottom of the list. Tends to cause the least amount of conflicts

One other thing about the raping of prisoners if you load up a instance map (World even when using caravan, raiding other town, etc) The option to Designate Comfort Prisoners may vanish. Its a bug that has been in the mod for a long time. Saving and reloading the save tends to fix it.

Thank you very much. Start a new game and change the load order helped. Now i can play without any issues :)

My Best Guess as to what is causing your fps issue is either load order or one of the mods was updated and it broke the save. It happens, try a new game. You may have to disable the children mod and create the world, save and exit and reload the children mod to make a new game, but that's a bug with the children mod. 

Thank you very much. Start a new game and change the load order helped. Now i can play without any issues :)

Glad to hear. 

Glad to hear. 

So where do you have the Psychology mod placed in your load order?

a bit of advice do not put it on a external site that requires u to reg just to download. this website has its own download function. as stated before make a download for the mod here

dont expect meany people to download it from there especially since the one u chose will spam u with popups even popup blockers get swamped.

was gonna give new version a try but now i STRONGLY  advise no one to try to download it till mod author puts it on a safe site like mega or wakes up and relizes he can updload it here on LL with its own doload page.

a bit of advice do not put it on a external site that requires u to reg just to download. this website has its own download function. as stated before make a download for the mod here

dont expect meany people to download it from there especially since the one u chose will spam u with popups even popup blockers get swamped.

was gonna give new version a try but now i STRONGLY  advise no one to try to download it till mod author puts it on a safe site like mega or wakes up and relizes he can updload it here on LL with its own doload page.

Yeah, people can go back a page and download the file, I attached it to the post for all to grab it.

Archived