Coming back to Skyrim, some questions

What ENB presets do you guys prefer?  I've seen some beautiful screenshots in the adult mods story thread.  Was hoping for a "Realistic"  "High Fantasy" "Low Fantasy" sort of themes.  Any others with screenshots to see would be great.

Additionally, anyone know what happened to the Civil War Overhaul mod by Apollodown (think that's the name), or at least why was it taken down?

Finally, I'm following the STEP core install, and was wondering if anyone had suggested mods that they prefer over something in that list.

Apollodown took down all of his mods for reasons which... some find silly.

I should try to get a copy of CWO and the relevant patches at some point too, but with the page down it's hard to check known conflicts and such. I guess I can pull up the mod page's text on the Wayback Machine, I guess.

Tetrachromatic is a pretty good and fairly playable fantasy  ENB.    There are better ones for screenshots maybe, but they are usually unplayable.   It also has over 80 custom weathers on its own without mods.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73848/?

there was some political controversy in the threads for the mod.  At least... if posts are to be believed, that is the implied reason.  But only the author can tell you for sure.

There is an alternative now for CWO located here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82128/?

There are better ones for screenshots maybe, but they are usually unplayable.

Im not agree, snapdragon is a nice enb, i dont encouter many bug and he have many features.

But he has dependencies. Tetra don't suffer of this, it's a good point. I will test this enb.

But if you want a cool enb without blowing your GC, take Tetra. Snap doesn't require much too ( i use a old 970 GTX from MSI, want a 1070), but Tetra will more suit at your taste.

Archived