Kinky World Corruption

Does anyone know how to raise the corruption level? Every time I try to get other sims to do woohoo they always say no, even with the willpowerless drug. I thought I had to ease them into it by going in a certain order but now I'm not really sure. Is there a certain skill or trait I need to raise the corruption level/skill? Thanks in advance! 

The corruption skill is nothing to do with sex it`s more about drug dealing and general evilness. For sex you need to raise their arousal levels by getting them naked in front of other sims or wearing revealing clothes. Sometimes it takes a while with new sims, maybe a week or so after starting a game. Look for their woohoo skill level, the higher it is the more keen they are. If you want to speed things up there`s a setting that can be tweaked "arousal mutiplier" or something like that. You`ll find it in kinkyworld/settings/ global settings I think. Default is one but I had at 5 for a while til things got too crazy and now I have it set to 2.

The corruption skill is nothing to do with sex it`s more about drug dealing and general evilness. For sex you need to raise their arousal levels by getting them naked in front of other sims or wearing revealing clothes. Sometimes it takes a while with new sims, maybe a week or so after starting a game. Look for their woohoo skill level, the higher it is the more keen they are. If you want to speed things up there`s a setting that can be tweaked "arousal mutiplier" or something like that. You`ll find it in kinkyworld/settings/ global settings I think. Default is one but I had at 5 for a while til things got too crazy and now I have it set to 2.

Ok, thanks, I was unsure how this was working but this cleared it up for me. 

Archived