[WHAT IS?] [REQUEST] Anime race, Face, and Hair mods used in these pics.

The anime race you can find here.

But as for the actual body that's being used, I'm unsure of.

I should've been more specific, that is the MMD mod made by Turkeytail I mention, this mod doesn't have the eyes, face, hair and etc. from the pics. I checked it before while fiddling around character creation with that mod active.

Thank you for trying though.

The anime race you can find here.

But as for the actual body that's being used, I'm unsure of.

I should've been more specific, that is the MMD mod made by Turkeytail I mention, this mod doesn't have the eyes, face, hair and etc. from the pics. I checked it before while fiddling around character creation with that mod active.

Thank you for trying though.

Sometimes being more specific is required, especially if you are looking for something in particular.

I've had to learn this the hard way, and I still haven't found what I'm looking for 100%! XD!

I think shaqking580 is using MMD files, I have seen some of his SS used my female texture mod [he smoothed it out to remove details for anime style].There are tools for 3dmx to make your own tri morphs for a chargen support.Probably he made his mod using them.Did you asked him directly on Nexus ?  

Archived