Textures, meshes, and general custom race cocksuckery

Hello everybody.

My Cass looks like this when I unequipitem her clothes from her:

34dixle.jpg

2uensao.jpg

Needless to say, she's not supposed to be looking like that. Worse yet, I'm unable to find the texture she's 'wearing' now. It's literally nowhere in /Data.

What's more, the clothes for type 3 body are clipping obviously, so she doesn't use the body replacer that I wanted to be used universally.

Hence, I assumed some mod went and made Cass into some custom race bullshit that can't wear nothing but her default clothing.

I'd like to ask for help in locating the mesh/texture combo I'd neet to swap for type 3 body in order to make her usable, in a manner of speaking.

I realize this is most probably a problem with Fallout Character Overhaul or Fallout Redesigned, however I don't understand why any of those mods would make her look like this. I don't know how to fix this either.

I am using nmm because virtual installs. My mods are as follows:

foowwm.jpg

I'm in your hands, whoever's still frequenting this forum.

The body Cass is using is the vanilla in game body textures. I don't use NMM as it doesn't always install or uninstall things correctly the only mod manager I use is FOMM (fallout mod manager). You'll have to look and see if NMM has a archive invalidation option and see if toggling it off and then back on again will fix it.

Archived