MO2 vandalizes my loader for Skyrim SE

Like the title says not sure why i even got back to try but mo worked much better then MO2 but it happens with an exception handler then all my load order is messed up afterwards. i even locked the load order in mo but still it meneges to fuck everything up ,, nowonder tanner quite.

man this really pisses me off right now i was working manually installing mods but something got messed up now i tried clean install and it seem even worse then manually installing mods for skyrim SE.

I am not touching nexus mod manager but i really need an alternative for skyrim SE.

Like the title says not sure why i even got back to try but mo worked much better then MO2 but it happens with an exception handler then all my load order is messed up afterwards. i even locked the load order in mo but still it meneges to fuck everything up ,, nowonder tanner quite.

man this really pisses me off right now i was working manually installing mods but something got messed up now i tried clean install and it seem even worse then manually installing mods for skyrim SE.

I am not touching nexus mod manager but i really need an alternative for skyrim SE.

you are just a dumbass. why you blame tannin for that great tool? you just dont know how to use it?

use mo2 is just fine.

just dont use portable setup and let the paths point to %appdata%

follow this guide, just use it for se then

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22732/?

fnis and bodyslide will only work if you change the path to of mods to the real one, not to the linked, so if you want to create fnis patch, just change the path to where ever you installed it and then change it back.

works great.

use loot, works great.

you can even use download with manager option on nexus with multiple mo installations.

you could also use wrye..

Make sure to backup your load order before doing anything, then when the load order gets messed up simply restore the last backup you did, problem solved.  Though for me the only thing that does this is running wrye bash, nothing else will do, and when you run anything including the game, and have finished with it then  exit mo2 and restart it, which should also sort the problem.

Annoying yes but hardly world ending or game breaking.

you are just a dumbass. why you blame tannin for that great tool? you just dont know how to use it?

use mo2 is just fine.

just dont use portable setup and let the paths point to %appdata%

follow this guide, just use it for se then

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22732/?

fnis and bodyslide will only work if you change the path to of mods to the real one, not to the linked, so if you want to create fnis patch, just change the path to where ever you installed it and then change it back.

works great.

use loot, works great.

you can even use download with manager option on nexus with multiple mo installations.

you could also use wrye..

Actually that guide different then the one from skyrimSE if this works better then why has they not used this for skyrimSE to begin with. And from reading that guide alone this tool has too many issues.

i have seen several youtube guides for skyrimSE and they all showcase only to use portable sine the other wont work well and will also mess up your loadorder even when it is saved.

Actually that guide different then the one from skyrimSE if this works better then why has they not used this for skyrimSE to begin with. And from reading that guide alone this tool has too many issues.

i have seen several youtube guides for skyrimSE and they all showcase only to use portable sine the other wont work well and will also mess up your loadorder even when it is saved.

I use portable mode as well.  Never even got it to work properly with either fallout 4 or sse in the other mod, but that could be my install used portable from the first alpha release and I just installed the newer versions over the top of the old install.

It Works like a Charm. With se mode. Never use portable. Only thing not working is when something get copied in overwrite folder for example if you save a esp with sseedit then mod organizer runs out if memory and you need to restart it.

The "mess up" you talk about only happens if you use other pathing in mo than appdata. You need a systemlink for the folder.

post-1044726-0-39468100-1507399394_thumb.png

post-1044726-0-25218000-1507399102_thumb.png

post-1044726-0-90251900-1507399107_thumb.png

and if you want to use fnis or bs, change the paths like this, run it and change it back after

post-1044726-0-78438300-1507399251_thumb.png

Archived